GOP Billboard

Popeye

Here's a billboard going up around the twin cities in anticipation of the GOP convention. I wonder how many faces we'll see on the convention floor that aren't white?

tds-billboard.jpg

Werbung:
Here's a billboard going up around the twin cities in anticipation of the GOP convention. I wonder how many faces we'll see on the convention floor that aren't white?

tds-billboard.jpg

Is there some quota that must be met to make you happy?

ahh republicans are racist?

I think you know the answer to that question, they certainly appeal to that segment of society. However, continue your denial if it makes you feel better.

Is there some quota that must be met to make you happy?

No, but the sight of the traditional all white GOP convention is most telling. It also confirms what I have stated previously...the Republican Party is a safe haven for racists.

I think you know the answer to that question, they certainly appeal to that segment of society. However, continue your denial if it makes you feel better.

No, but the sight of the traditional all white GOP convention is most telling. It also confirms what I have stated previously...the Republican Party is a safe haven for racists.

I am only asking because I want to make sure that Pocket pays attention. He seems to think its just mean old conservatives who say mean things about Obama and libs in general. i want him to notice that the mud is thrown from both ends to both conservatives and the candidates they support.

you can keep calling me a racist, I think its great. I am getting used to it.

It only becomes racist if they actively block any "colored" people from attending or forcibly keep them out of the party. None of which is true.

And for being a party of racists, it is interesting that we had Rice and Powell.

It only becomes racist if they actively block any "colored" people from attending or forcibly keep them out of the party. None of which is true.

And for being a party of racists, it is interesting that we had Rice and Powell.

All your party ever points to is Powell, Rice, and Clarence Thomas...Wow! Three whole black faces, what a triumph! Meanwhile the fact remains that presently there is not even one elected black governor, senator or house member from the Republican Party.

That's hardly a coincidence, starting with Nixon's southern strategy the GOP became the party that condoned racism and happily accepted the racist vote.

Meanwhile the fact remains that presently there is not even one elected black governor, senator or house member from the Republican Party.
Black GOP Elected Officials
Arizona
Dr. C.T. Wright - member of the School Board of Fountain Hills

California
Alban Isaac Niles - Judge, Superior Court
Aquanetta Warren - Member of the City Council of the City of Fontana

Colorado
Willie Breazell - Member of the Colorado Spring School District 11
Ryan Frazier - Member of the City Council of Aurora

Connecticut
Veronica Airey-Wilson, Deputy Mayor of the Hartford Court of Common Council of Hartford

Delaware
Donald A. Blakey, Representative District 34

Florida
Jennifer Carroll - Representative District 13
Art Graham - Council member District 13, Jacksonville
Glorious Johnson - Council member-at-Large, Jacksonville
Esther Berry - Commissioner, City of South Bay
David O. Archie - Vice-Mayor, Tarpon Springs
Gow B. Fields - Commissioner, Lakeland
James Adams - Circuit Judge (20th District), Fort Myers
James Green - Member of the Lee Memorial Health System Board, Fort Myers
Albert C.Jones - City Commissioner Dania Beach,Fla
Mr. Ron Allen - Commissioner of the City of Wildwood.
David Anderson - Member of the Martin County School Board.

Georgia
Willie Talton - Representative District 145
Melvin Everson - Representative District 106

Ralph Moore - Mayor, Union City

Indiana
Michael Cunegin II - Council member, Fort Wayne
Isaac Randolph - City-County Council member, Indianapolis
Curtis Hill - Prosecuting Attorney of Elkart County
Cynthia Ayres - Superior Court Judge of Marion County
Reuben Hill - Superior Court Judge of Marion County

Massachusetts
Frank G. Cousins, Jr. - Sheriff, Essex County

Michigan
Bill Hardiman - Senator District 29
Mike Rogers - Oakland County Board of Commissioners
Brenda Battle-Jordan, member of the Flint School Board

Mississippi
Yvonne Brown - Mayor, Tchula,
Maurice Fulton Lucas - Mayor, Renova

Nebraska
Franklin Thompson - City Councilman, Omaha,

New Jersey
Theresa Brown - Freeholder, Burlington County

New Mexico
Jane E. Powdrell-Culbert - Representative District 44

Nevada
Maurice Washington - Senator District 2

New York
Marquette L. Floyd - Justice, Supreme Court
Joan B. Johnson - Clerk, Islip
Joseph K. West - Judge, County Court, Westchester County
Richard St. Paul, member of the City Council of New Rochelle
Trudy (Gertrude) White-Hamilton, member of the City Council of Canadaigua

North Carolina
Thomas A. Stith, Councilmember, City of Durham
Pearl Burris-Floyd - Commissioner, Gaston County
Ola M. Lewis, Senior Resident Superior Court Judge, Southport NC

Ohio
Clara Pugh - Vice-Mayor Forest Park
Lee Espirit - Councilman, Xenia
Richard Atkinson - Councilman, Youngstown
Bob Fountain - Councilman, Painesville
Jeff Harris - Councilman, Newark
William Richardson - Councilman, Waynesburg
Virgil Brown Jr. - Cuyahoga County School Board
Kim Brown - Judge, Domestic Relations, Franklin County
Guy Reese - Judge, Common Pleas, Franklin County
Dwayne Maynard - Judge, Municipal Court, Franklin County
James Greene - Judge, Municipal Court, Franklin County
Kim Wilson Burke - Judge, Common Pleas, Hamilton County
Kendal Coes - Judge, Municipal Court, Hamilton County
John West - Judge, Common Pleas, Hamilton County
John Burlew - Judge, Municipal Court, Hamilton County
William Littlejohn - Judge, Municipal Court, Montgomery County
James Cannon - Judge, Municipal Court, Dayton
Melba D. Marsh - Judge, Court of Common Pleas, Hamilton County
Alice O. McCollum- Ju dge, Municipal Court, Dayton
Donald K. McLaurin - Mayor, Trotwood
Denise Cross - Domestic Relations Judge, Dayton, Ohio

Oklahoma
T.W. Shannon - Representative, District 62
Charles L. Owens - Judge, District Court

Oregon
Jackie Winters - Senator, District 10

Pennsylvania
Richelle Reid - Council member, Middletown
Robert Reid - Mayor, Middletown
Robert A. Wright - Senior Judge, Court of Common Pleas, Delaware County
Robert C. Wright - Judge, Court of Common Pleas, Delaware County
Frances Pierce - Register of Wills, Montgomery County
Garrett Page - Treasurer, Montgomery County
Vincent D. Gordon - Vice President School Board, Upper Darby School District Upper Darby, PA

South Carolina
Timothy E. Scott - Council member, Charleston County
Starletta Hairston - Beaufort County Councilwoman

Tennessee
George H. Brown, Jr. - Judge, Circuit Court
Daryl K. Hubbard - Court Clerk, City Court, Jackson

Texas
Wallace Jefferson - Justice, State Supreme Court
Gwen Morrison - Trustee, Tarrant County Junior College
Dale Wainwright - Justice, State Supreme Court
Michael L. Williams - Chair, Railroad Commission
Gregory Parker - Commissioner, Comal County
Bobbie J, Mitchell - Commissioner, Denton County
Ken Bryant, Trustee - Fort Bend County
Dr. Robin Armstrong - Vice Chairman, Republican Party of Texas

Virginia
John E. Gordon - Supervisor, Hanover County-South Anna
Octavia L. Johnson - Sheriff, Roanoke
Gabe A. Morgan - Sheriff, Newport News
Glendell Hill - Sheriff, Prince William County
C. E. "Cliff" Hayes, Jr. - Councilman, City of Chesapeake
Sandra Smith-Jones - Member of the Virginia Beach School Board

U.S. Virgin Islands
Lawrence Boschulte - Member, Board of Elections and Chairman of the St. Thomas/St John District
Roberto deOneal - Member, Board of Elections

Washington
James (Jim) Henry III City of Poulsbo, WA City Council, Position 3

Wisconsin
David A. Clarke Jr. - Sheriff, Milwaukee County
Eat your lies....
NBRA%20Orangeburg%202b%20web.jpg

School board members? Vice Mayors? Had to dig deep didn't you? Man, all you're doing is making my point....the GOP is shockingly devoid of black faces. Show me a governor, a senator, a house member.

All your party ever points to is Powell, Rice, and Clarence Thomas...Wow! Three whole black faces, what a triumph! Meanwhile the fact remains that presently there is not even one elected black governor, senator or house member from the Republican Party.

That's hardly a coincidence, starting with Nixon's southern strategy the GOP became the party that condoned racism and happily accepted the racist vote.

Some proof that these people are actively blocked?

It is not racist if a white guy runs against a black guy and the white guy wins.

I guess you're not able to see bold print.... :rolleyes:

And I guess you need to take a class in reading comprehension, I mean on the federal level. Those that you highlighted are all state offices and even then you're still in single digits. I'll make myself clearer...show me a black Republican governor or a black Republican member of Congress.

And I guess you need to take a class in reading comprehension, I mean on the federal level. Those that you highlighted are all state offices and even then you're still in single digits. I'll make myself clearer...show me a black Republican governor or a black Republican member of Congress.

Ok, I understand you cannot admit you lied... so you're moving the goal post by specifying federal level. Thats pretty much what I expect from you anyway.

Moving the goalpost, also known as raising the bar or the moving goalpost, is an informal logically fallacious argument in which evidence presented in response to a specific claim is dismissed and some other (often greater) evidence is demanded. In other words, after an attempt has been made to score a goal, the goalposts are moved to exclude the attempt. This attempts to leave the impression that an argument had a fair hearing while actually reaching a preordained conclusion.

Hey, I'm still waiting...where is that elusive black Republican governor or congressman? C'mon now, in a party as "inclusive" as the GOP there must be at least one.

Werbung:

the fact remains that presently there is not even one elected black governor, senator or house member from the Republican Party.--Your original goal post

Ok, I understand you cannot admit you lied... so you're moving the goal post by specifying federal level. Thats pretty much what I expect from you anyway.

Moving the goalpost, also known as raising the bar or the moving goalpost, is an informal logically fallacious argument in which evidence presented in response to a specific claim is dismissed and some other (often greater) evidence is demanded. In other words, after an attempt has been made to score a goal, the goalposts are moved to exclude the attempt. This attempts to leave the impression that an argument had a fair hearing while actually reaching a preordained conclusion.

Back