GOP Panicking?

Werbung:
To my Conservative friends, My biggest concern right now is.. The next President will be nominating a Supreme court Judge, Maybe two.. so no matter who it is.. I WILL NOT BE STAYING HOME!

I seem to recall saying almost the same thing in the not too distant past...

Do you honestly think we'll end up with someone conservative, even if I Republican gets elected? I don't. If you gathered all the Republicans and stuffed them into one small room, you could throw a rock and not hit anyone who is conservative. o_O

Yeah, I'm cynical and pessimistic at the moment.

I seem to recall saying almost the same thing in the not too distant past...

Do you honestly think we'll end up with someone conservative, even if I Republican gets elected? I don't. If you gathered all the Republicans and stuffed them into one small room, you could throw a rock and not hit anyone who is conservative. o_O

Yeah, I'm cynical and pessimistic at the moment.
God I HOPE SO.. lol

One thing that is interesting, and we should be thankful for is that it seems that GOP money does not buy votes anymore. Jeb spent a wad and Trump spent peanuts. And look at their polls. Yes, they should panic.

One thing that is interesting, and we should be thankful for is that it seems that GOP money does not buy votes anymore. Jeb spent a wad and Trump spent peanuts. And look at their polls. Yes, they should panic.
It never did.
Rob believes it's necessary as do most but it's dems doing the buying.

I think panicking is the wrong word, concerned is a better word. Most poles show any of the top GOP's could beat Hillary except Trump.

My concern is what this country will overlook..

I was talking to some old, rich, liberal white women in the line. It was cold and they were talking about their winter vacations in the Tropics and summers in Vermont.

I asked them about Trump. He is “icky.”

I then cited the stat that 40% of voters think Hillary is dishonest. One argued with me about what section of the electorate did the 40% come from. I didn’t know. Looked it up later. Turns out it is 60% of all voters.

But one of them spun my stat and claimed that 80% of voters think ALL politicians are dishonest so therefore Hillary was only half as bad.

I was with the true believers and it was discouraging on many levels.

I think panicking is the wrong word, concerned is a better word. Most poles show any of the top GOP's could beat Hillary except Trump.

My concern is what this country will overlook..

I was talking to some old, rich, liberal white women in the line. It was cold and they were talking about their winter vacations in the Tropics and summers in Vermont.

I asked them about Trump. He is “icky.”

I then cited the stat that 40% of voters think Hillary is dishonest. One argued with me about what section of the electorate did the 40% come from. I didn’t know. Looked it up later. Turns out it is 60% of all voters.

But one of them spun my stat and claimed that 80% of voters think ALL politicians are dishonest so therefore Hillary was only half as bad.

I was with the true believers and it was discouraging on many levels.
HRC really thought the SecState gig was the last piece in the puzzle but she did such a lousy job it became an albatross worse than her hillarycare debacle. People got to see just what sort of person she is and they didn't like what they saw. She will beat herself whoever the GOP opponent is.

The truth is money does buy votes, if you give enough away...

This isn't a strategy and it was already done with his previous attempts at a presidential run. It also doesn't apply in this situation because he seems to have found enough uninformed people that can vote to support him thus far.

Werbung:
This isn't a strategy and it was already done with his previous attempts at a presidential run. It also doesn't apply in this situation because he seems to have found enough uninformed people that can vote to support him thus far.
They're informed enough to know establishment pols refuse to actually represent those who put them in office.

Back