Gotta Love Col. Allen West

Texas_tea

Facts and history can be most confusing when you would like to avoid them! We must keep our eyes on this man. Congressman West is his name, he will be one of our future leaders and will prove to be nobody's fool.

Allen West is not a career politician. He is retired Army, combat vet, and he is nothing like most of the rest of the people in Washington . Nezar Hamze is the Executive Director of CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations).

Allen West is a Congressman from Florida. Mr. Hamze waded into this discussion with congressman West in attack mode with typical Muslim misinformed bravado. Do you know any politician who has the background and guts who could have handled Nezar better?

You can just see it, Hamze thought he would be dealing with a another typical American PC pantywaist politician who panders to anyone and any cause to get votes. He made one mistake: he boldly walked into the perfect ambush and was unable to disengage.

Werbung:
I Like him! Why dont the RNC get him on the chairmans position? I gurantee you when the next Democrat get racist he will hit him hard.

Allen West was my pick for President, but he broke my heart when he didn't run.

He's really smart on foreign affairs and a straight shooter.

God bless West!!!!
I would vote for that man in a heart beat.
I hope they put him in charge of Homeland Security.

stop sending an ambassador to the UN. Bolton would be awesome in State. Kinda like that Palin in Interior.

Everyone talks about Palin as energy secretary, but most of the hold-ups incharge of
energy come from the Interior Dept. They also are the ones to approve leases for government lands.
After running a big state like Alaska with all it's resources, land management and tribes, she has had a lot of experience and would be perfect. Bolton needs a cabinet position, sending him to the UN would be a big waste. West isn't a lawyer, he would be a mis-fit at Justice. Rudy Giuliani would make a better Attorney Gen.

Why not Alberto Gonzales again? Gotta love him. He fires U.S Lawyers simply they were not doing their jobs. He can also go after the 9th ward courts and fire them judges.

The fired attorneys had been appointed by Clinton. I think you need people working for you that you can trust.

I thought Gonzales was a wimp. You need someone who will follow through as AG, and not wimp out.

Just ran across this vid I hadn't seen before - Would love to see him in a debate with Obama

Werbung:
What ... black, conservative, highly intelligent, military background, staunch Constitutionalists, not afraid to stand up for America?

He tells it like it is and can backup his statements. I find that very refreshing in this atmosphere of lies and innuendos and obfuscation.

Back