Gotta love this flip-flop

Status
Not open for further replies.

HankHill

During the U.S presidential campaign, Barack Obama’s handlers vigourously pointed out his Christian faith whenever the misconception arose he may be Muslim (even though the politically correct response should have been his religion doesn’t matter).

The handlers also roundly denounced any conservative commentator who might mention (mischievously, admittedly) his Arabic middle name, Hussein.

They charged that such usage was "fear mongering."

Once elected, however, he personally insisted on his middle name being spoken at his swearing-in ceremony.
And now – in a gesture to the Muslim world – he has not only granted the first sit-down interview of his presidency to a pan-Arab television network, but uses the occasion to gush about his Muslim ties.

Werbung:
got to love hick thinking....

1. the middle east is the first or 2 most important thing Obama will have to work on ( the econ being the other) and yes part of it means you actuly talk to them, not just bomb them and buy oil. I am sorry if this is hard for you to understand...

2. A Lot if not most people use there middle name for such a occasion. However most people don't use full names when talking about people in the news...unless they assassinate someone...or I guess if they are republicans and think that they can scare people with his middle name. Are you so dumb you cant see the reason why they used his middle name all the time? or you really think it was just hey lets always use his middle name....It was a calculated move to push ignorance and fear on the American public who many are not smart enough to see threw. Maybe you dont see that, becuse you are the target for it.

got to love hick thinking....

1. the middle east is the first or 2 most important thing Obama will have to work on ( the econ being the other) and yes part of it means you actuly talk to them, not just bomb them and buy oil. I am sorry if this is hard for you to understand...

2. A Lot if not most people use there middle name for such a occasion. However most people don't use full names when talking about people in the news...unless they assassinate someone...or I guess if they are republicans and think that they can scare people with his middle name. Are you so dumb you cant see the reason why they used his middle name all the time? or you really think it was just hey lets always use his middle name....It was a calculated move to push ignorance and fear on the American public who many are not smart enough to see threw. Maybe you dont see that, becuse you are the target for it.

Gotta love that hippy thinking...

The point is that he conveniently hushed up about his Muslim this and Muslim that to win votes, and then his first interview, with Arab tv, and he's got Muslim family members, all his muslimism is coming on out!

Look, I understand you can't see what is going on, it must be that brain tumor in your head leaking liberal juice onto your synapses. Got ya all fogged up.​

Werbung:
sure sign of someone who does not have a clue...calling me a hippie....

Maybe your just a Liberal trying to make all Republicans look like ignorant hayseeds, but I suspect you actually believe this crap.

Then again I wounder if anyone on the right here will care to chime in point out that you make them all look bad with this he is a Secret Muslim crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back