Government spending to red states

Dr.Who

So I visited a forum that I used to post on a long time ago and have a couple of observations: The people here are way smarter and put much more thought into what is said. The people over there have a lot more liberals than are here. There are so many liberals over there with so little serious thought that I am no longer surprised that O won.

Anyway, of the threads was an old thought revived that the red states take out more than the blue states and therefore are moochers.

We settled that a long time ago here and those of us who were here then know that all federal expenditures need to be separated from welfare expenditures. The blue states take in more in welfare and the red states take in more in military spending.

But while I was there I did a google search and managed to find a map of my own. This one shows which states take more money in welfare. And it does not take a rocket scientist to see that the states that take the most tend to be blue.

Here is the map:

[/IMG]
chart

Werbung:
great find but it will only feed the lefty lust for more money for parasites and less for DoD.
a little surprising about Montana being high and Hawaii low. would have guessed the other way around.

It's not so much what State RECEIVES From the government. . .it's what States GIVE IN RETURN!

Just like biased, dishonest (or stupid, you have a choice) people to give ONLY HALF THE STORY!List of States receiving subsidies recipients vs contributions to fed.jpg

It's not so much what State RECEIVES From the government. . .it's what States GIVE IN RETURN!

Just like biased, dishonest (or stupid, you have a choice) people to give ONLY HALF THE STORY!

I see you missed the point of the doctor's graphic. how did Forest Gump refer to this sort of thing ?

Cal shocks me, I would have guessed it much brighter blue and Alaska is way more blue than I would have guessed. Why is Texas white? Were there numbers to go with the map?

I don't know how old that map is, but I'm sure Calif. is blue/black by now. We have 12% of the country's population and 33% of the country's welfare receipients. In the last three years, 3.5 million Californian's have left the state.

I don't know how old that map is, but I'm sure Calif. is blue/black by now. We have 12% of the country's population and 33% of the country's welfare receipients. In the last three years, 3.5 million Californian's have left the state.
I dont know how that State stays alive. If I still lived there it would be only long enough to pack my crap! I have gone back to visit a few times and each time its worse and worse of a place. Why do you stay?

I dont know how that State stays alive. If I still lived there it would be only long enough to pack my crap! I have gone back to visit a few times and each time its worse and worse of a place. Why do you stay?

I guess it depends upon where you are. Calif. is a very big state that still has a lot of red counties and pockets. My kids are 4th generation Californians and I wouldn't leave unless they did. I do tell them they better start looking for property in other states, just in case. Most of the crazies are up in San Francisco and in the larger cities.

I guess it depends upon where you are. Calif. is a very big state that still has a lot of red counties and pockets. My kids are 4th generation Californians and I wouldn't leave unless they did. I do tell them they better start looking for property in other states, just in case. Most of the crazies are up in San Francisco and in the larger cities.
I came from the Orange county area, That is mostly what I think has gone to crap. I also was shocked the last time I drove through Bakersfield and no one, I mean no one... even at the McDonalds spoke english.

I came from the Orange county area, That is mostly what I think has gone to crap. I also was shocked the last time I drove through Bakersfield and no one, I mean no one... even at the McDonalds spoke english.

California has always had a large Mexican population. It's been that way for decades. Over half our cities and towns have Spanish names, and if you looked at census records from a hundred years ago here, you would find a lot of the large land owners had Spanish surnames.

They were mostly in the inland valleys because of agriculture. Bakersfield is in such an area. I'm sure there a lot more now because of the lack of border control and sanctuary policies. But to be honest, I have fewer problems with them because all the one's I've ever met are hard working, God fearing and family oriented. The people I have issues with are the inner city bums, the rich snobs and the spoiled brat commies from academia.

California has always had a large Mexican population. It's been that way for decades. Over half our cities and towns have Spanish names, and if you looked at census records from a hundred years ago here, you would find a lot of the large land owners had Spanish surnames.

They were mostly in the inland valleys because of agriculture. Bakersfield is in such an area. I'm sure there a lot more now because of the lack of border control and sanctuary policies. But to be honest, I have fewer problems with them because all the one's I've ever met are hard working, God fearing and family oriented. The people I have issues with are the inner city bums, the rich snobs and the spoiled brat commies from academia.
spoiled brat commies LOL!

Werbung:

California, used to be a part of Mexico, of course. Back in 1850, it seceded from Mexico in the Bear Flag Revolt. The Bear Flaggers marched on Sonoma, the capital at the time, and Mariano Vallejo, the comandante of Mexican forces agreed to peacefully take down the Mexican flag and raise the Bear Flag, still the state flag. Since more money still flows out of California to Washington than flows back in, it's time for a second Bear Flag revolt. We need to march on Sacramento, lower the US flag, and raise the Bear flag, make California once again an independent nation.

Then, get rid of the yahoos we've elected to office in Sacramento and start over with a new government somewhere else, perhaps Merced or Fresno, or even Bakersfield.

Back