Governor Bill Ritter of Colorado: Discuss...

Uh-Oh! There sure was a lot of blue font up there :eek:

:p

Looks like our resident "Obama supporter" is up in arms again..

Were there any relevent comments about Ritter being a right-wing "democrat"? Didn't see any but with all that blue font, things can get a little dizzying... :cool:

its odd for a very pro life guy to rally behind an extreme abortion guy.~ No Obamanation

Yes Grasshopper. Yes, it is...

Werbung:
Top gun, how dare you suggest that being able to get hundreds of thousanda of people to come out and listen to you makes you popular. And this Obama think in the stadium, you know that every one of those people were paid $100 each to attend and they really like John (grampa Simpson) McCain better.

And McCain says: Get off my lawwwwnnnnn!

Werbung:
I'm trying to think of the republican equivalent of Ritter...

Hmmm...

It would be like John Kerry announcing he was republican, although rabidly pro-choice by spiritual foundation (like catholicism) and then somehow rising to the top eschelons of the GOP to head their convention just on the heels of the Denver one.

Simply preposterous. The GOP if nothing else is an efficient machine. It keeps tabs on the democratic party from without and within :cool:... and it certianly would not let anyone even remotely far away from party lines in to its top positions. McCain really is McBush. He can play "Maverick" all he wants but a maverick in the GOP may just mean he parts his hair a different way.

Ritter is a de facto republican overseeing the dem convention. And that is a big problem in my book.. The Lemmings (holdout diehard Obama supporters) probably think its cool though because "we all come together under the same roof".

"La la la la la....I can't hear you....la la la la la..."
:rolleyes:

I know why the GOP guys (real and dyed in the wool "dems") are dropping like flies this election. They're dying of laughter behind closed doors...

Back