Governor Perry of Texas

unclesammy

If Governor Perry of Texas made the mistake of showing up in Harlem, it wouldn't be long before he would be running for his life barefoot, being chased by some Brothers that would soon catch up to him and crumple his cowboy hat and shove it you know where.

Werbung:
Please put posts in an appropriate forum. This has nothing to do with us politics. We dont have a racist rant forum so I guess lounge...

Please put posts in an appropriate forum. This has nothing to do with us politics. We dont have a racist rant forum so I guess lounge...
Look Dogface, IT IS IN THE RIGHT FORUM. Perry is a US POLITICIAN. IF YOU DON"T WANT ME ON THIS SITE THEN YOU PROVE YOU CAN'T TAKE OPPOSING VIEWS.

Look Dogface, IT IS IN THE RIGHT FORUM. Perry is a US POLITICIAN. IF YOU DON"T WANT ME ON THIS SITE THEN YOU PROVE YOU CAN'T TAKE OPPOSING VIEWS.
Your sole point was that the lack of melanin was the source of his unwelcomness. Try thickening your skin as you may have any view you wish but that does not protect you from crititicism.

Your sole point was that the lack of melanin was the source of his unwelcomness. Try thickening your skin as you may have any view you wish but that does not protect you from crititicism.
[[mod edit]] inappropriate content.

Last edited by a moderator:
We could start a "Things racist IDIOTS say" forum .....
Texas is not a state of mind. And you are a Muff Diver. Get a Dictionary you yellow Belly Weasel. I know some Black guys in Dallas that would slap the Piss out of you if they heard you talk that way.

Texas is not a state of mind. And you are a Muff Diver. Get a Dictionary you yellow Belly Weasel. I know some Black guys in Dallas that would slap the Piss out of you if they heard you talk that way.

You are a prime example of why Harlem is, and will stay, a shit hole.

If Governor Perry of Texas made the mistake of showing up in Harlem, it wouldn't be long before he would be running for his life barefoot, being chased by some Brothers that would soon catch up to him and crumple his cowboy hat and shove it you know where.
I'm sorry but your post just doesn't make sense..first why would Perry be in harlem? second, he would probably be driving and not on foot, and I'm pretty sure he would have on shoes..third , the only way they would get his cowboy hat is if he gave it to them, oh now its making sense, they ask him to autograph it .. I still have no idea where or why they might shove it somewhere..BUT, I'm not from Harlem so I don't understand all your customs..

Werbung:
I know about your two sayings, HORSE Face. Did I say anything about Melanin or whatever the word is? YOUR WRONG. Stop trying to interpret my post. My skin is Very thick. Unbelievable how much you make mistakes. You NEED an Enema or someone to Plunger your ass 'cause you are so full of it.
Coming from a skinhead that really stings...

Back