Votes: 4 15.4%
  • C

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • D

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • F

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Bush was such an appaling president he made it possible for a black man to win.

And I am certain the margin would have been much greater if Obama was white.

If you think racism has gone from the US you are as deluded as you are about it being consistent to be pro life and support state murder.

Gosh, BigRob, how did you get to be so successful with all this nonesense swimming around your head?

Werbung:
Bush was such an appaling president he made it possible for a black man to win.

Interesting, since you keep telling us that poor black people have no chance in life.

And I am certain the margin would have been much greater if Obama was white.

If you think racism has gone from the US you are as deluded as you are about it being consistent to be pro life and support state murder.

Not sure when I ever said there was no racism, but feel free to invent things as you see fit.

Gosh, BigRob, how did you get to be so successful with all this nonesense swimming around your head?

Step 1 is not sitting around complaining that you have no chance and demanding that the government take care of you.

If you think there is not a disproportinate amount of poverty in the blackcommunity you are deluded.

This is largely because up until a few years ago it was legal to discriminate against black people. To deny them equal education and jobs.

And as the book, Freakonomics proves, the sentiments that are now illegal persist and black people are massively disadvantaged in the US.

You can bet that Bush would have been in New Orleans rarther than just flying over if the poor people sited on that uninhabitable land had been white.

Re your success I knew it had to be someing really easy like that.

If you think there is not a disproportinate amount of poverty in the blackcommunity you are deluded.

A high school education is this country is free. If you do not take advantage of it, tough.

And as the book, Freakonomics proves, the sentiments that are now illegal persist and black people are massively disadvantaged in the US.

I have read that book as well. That is what you base your views on?

You can bet that Bush would have been in New Orleans rarther than just flying over if the poor people sited on that uninhabitable land had been white.

The State and local governments did nothing except blame Bush. Why did the State government not do anything? Further, many people affected in Katrina were indeed White.

Re your success I knew it had to be someing really easy like that.

Think whatever you like. Maybe you could have some yourself if you actually worked for it.

Sorry Masser

I jus be humblin along here bess i can

I can only hope to make the kina money you make massa

Sorry, I couldn't resist

Tell us some more stories about how much you make and how much more you make than me

That gave me almost as big a laugh as the nonesense you wrote above.

BTW if you were born to a single HIV positive mother in Africa do you think you would be the Bill Gtaes you (think) you are now?

Clue NYFW

Sorry Masser

I jus be humblin along here bess i can

I can only hope to make the kina money you make massa

Sorry, I couldn't resist

This is a pointless display. I do not talk down to anyone who works hard, no matter the amount of money they make. I am bothered by people who feel entitled to what they did not do.

Tell us some more stories about how much you make and how much more you make than me

That gave me almost as big a laugh as the nonesense you wrote above.

Glad you are laughing, hardly changes my life however.

BTW if you were born to a single HIV positive mother in Africa do you think you would be the Bill Gtaes you (think) you are now?

I hardly think I am Bill Gates. Aside from that, I have no plan to apologize to you for being born in the United States. I am sure if you were born in Africa you would be wailing about the plight of the black man even more, as opposed to trying to accomplish something?

Werbung:
Had Bush made some effort to work together with the liberals, I might have given him a D. As it is, he did eveything possible to aggravate the divisions in this nation, so I can only give him an F.

Bush has redeemed Carter from all the charges of poor leadership that plagued him, since Bush has shown us what a really poor leader can do, in eight years. So I have rasied carter from D to C. At least, Carter had good intentions.

Back