Votes: 3 11.5%
  • D

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • F

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
You are making up stories.

And stop banging on about SH being bad.

Your Government doesn't care about that.

It put him in office for god's sake.

It also trades merrily with Saudi which is just as vile a regime as Saddam's

So grow up.

Stop believing in the morality of Bush. He is a war criminal who made up a story about WMD to steal Iraq's oil.

He only gets away with it because of the naievety of people like you.

you are so ......

i think its time to put you back on ignore

Werbung:
Clearly GWB was the worst President in American history.

He supported and encouraged neo-con corporate colonial conquest of poorer nations that understandably reactively resulted in an increase in terrorist response ... a terrorist response that resulted in 9/11.

He invaded Iraq solely to steal Iraq's oil distribution rights in response to Saddam threatening to divert our share of Iraqi crude to China ... and then he lied to Congress in general and the public about his reason for the invasion, an invasion that rendered our military a henchman in his murderous thievery, murder that took the lives of, not only thousands of American citizens, but hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, nearly half of whom were children with a median age of eight years-old.

He baited his constituency with homophobia and abortion to go to the polls to vote for his economic agenda ... and then after he won he didn't lift a finger to meet the "promise" of addressing those voting motivating social issues, thus blatantly premeditatively betraying those who voted for him.

He sided with planet polluters' profits over the health of the populace.

He supported off-shoring, out-sourcing and in-sourcing cheap labor for the benefit of the CEOs at the expense of American jobs.

His economic policies are directly responsible for the current recession, the worst we've seen since the great depression ... and then he frantically reacts with a corporate bailout give-away, with woefully inadequate requirements on CEOs, weakening our reserves, and doing nothing to help the individual American citizen.

The list goes on and on ... making it clear that GWB's administration will go down in history as the most destructive ever to the American citizen.

Hopefully we can recover from this horrific disaster he created ... but I'm not sure that Barrack Obama is the person who can do so.

He supported and encouraged neo-con corporate colonial conquest of poorer nations that understandably reactively resulted in an increase in terrorist response ... a terrorist response that resulted in 9/11.

Bush was in office 234 days when 911 happened, and most if not all agree it was aprox 5 years in planning. how do you figure anything he did resulted in 911?

Did he also cause the Cole to be bombed right before Clinton left office?

He was mates with OBL and his family and he helped with the planning.

Made sure no planes were shot down etc for maximum damage to get people behind him for popularity and to support his planned illegal war.

He invaded Iraq solely to steal Iraq's oil distribution rights in response to Saddam threatening to divert our share of Iraqi crude to China ... and then he lied to Congress in general and the public about his reason for the invasion, an invasion that rendered our military a henchman in his murderous thievery, murder that took the lives of, not only thousands of American citizens, but hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, nearly half of whom were children with a median age of eight years-old.

He baited his constituency with homophobia and abortion to go to the polls to vote for his economic agenda ... and then after he won he didn't lift a finger to meet the "promise" of addressing those voting motivating social issues, thus blatantly premeditatively betraying those who voted for him.

He supported off-shoring, out-sourcing and in-sourcing cheap labor for the benefit of the CEOs at the expense of American jobs.

His economic policies are directly responsible for the current recession, the worst we've seen since the great depression ... and then he frantically reacts with a corporate bailout give-away, with woefully inadequate requirements on CEOs, weakening our reserves, and doing nothing to help the individual American citizen.

The list goes on and on ... making it clear that GWB's administration will go down in history as the most destructive ever to the American citizen.

Hopefully we can recover from this horrific disaster he created ... but I'm not sure that Barrack Obama is the person who can do so.

That's a very clear narrative on the Bush Presidency Chip. You might want to consider writing history books.;)

As far as President Obama... I think we've been lead to believe that brains don't matter. Let's give someone with some noted intelligence a chance and see if it really isn't kinda important.

If this is your basis than cetainly Bush is incompetent as well. Absolutely blundering in the overseeing of a war that was unncessary. After starting with a budget surplus that was larger than any in history, ran through those tax dollars and did nothing but spend and cut taxes. Bush has pushed us into economic ruin, alienated our history allies, and caused us to be in a military situation whereas we would be strained to react military to an actual threat.
Under Bush, NKorea denotated a nuke, our "friends" the Sauds involved 15 of thier citizens crash planes into our landmarks, killing thousands of civilians and causing billions of damages. We rewarded them by cowering to the terrorist demands by pulling our troops out of Saudi Arabia, even when they refused to assist in our "liberation" of Iraq. Then made them even richer by driving up the price of oil, and causing mounting debt, which is bought up by the Chinese and Sauds.
If you want to talk about who overshadowed who in thier ineptness, there is no question Bush did us much more harm as a nation than Carter ever did, and I dont like having to defend Carter.

I have been thinking hard, and havent been able to find a single redeeming quality of the Bush years, id be interested in hearing all the great things you think he has done.

How many terrorist attacks have happened on American soil since 9/11? In fact, how many have happened against American targets elsewhere?

One difference is, I blame Carter for things he actually caused. There was no Budget surplus. Clinton used Social Security money to make it look like a surplus, when in fact it was borrowed from Social Security. You claim Bush pushed us to economic ruin, but the only legislation that I can name as having a hand in our economic conditions, are not from Bush. You claim he alienated our historical allies, yet they supported the invasion of Iraq. In fact, many gave us the intel the showed the need to go. NKorea was a left over from the failed Clinton policy. Not sure what the point of talking about Saudi Arabia is, unless you think we could have done something about it.

Mounting debt, can be traced to congress which has more control over spending. Not to mention the debt nearly doubled under Clinton, and Obama plans to do the same.

And finely, you and I do not agree on whether we should have gone into Iraq. So that doesn't bother me. I would have gone into Iraq, even if I knew everything I do now. I might not have said it was WMDs, but I would have listed the other reasons.

So, again, when you attribute to each president exactly what was caused by his own policies, not by change or failed passed policies, Carter wins hands down. What's worse, is Carter repeated prior mistakes that should have been easy to learn from.

After Nixon installed price controls which nearly tanked the entire economy, Carter repeated the exact same policies, with the exact same results. Why? It wasn't like 6 years prior was a horribly long time to remember a failed policy.

After LBJ micromanaged the war, and tried to control every aspect, Carter repeated the same thing. He tried to micromanage a military rescue, with the same results.

He was completely incompetent.

So your claim is, that before he passed anything but the tax cut, the terror outraged that all Americans might keep more of the money they rightfully earned, instantly cooked up a massive terrorist attack within 230 days, when they hadn't planned anything prior to that. Yeah, that's looney.

Our share? Iraq sells it's oil on the commodities market as it always has. The rockefeller report proves there were no lies. Yeah the poor children...
02_01.jpg

Scared silly of us, arn't they...

I still support him on those issues.

Whatever.

I thought you supported illegal immigrants.

Name one.

It's easy to see why Bush lost the election, the "F" grades outnumber all the other grades combined.

As far as other terrorist attacks go, well, why leave home to kill Americans when you can have a staycation, kill them downtown, and be home in time for dinner? We've paid a terrible price financially and in soldier's lives for the illusion of calm on American soil. We've also gutted our economy paying for the war.

Nice picture, I bet some poor Iraqi's would let three children pose like that if it meant that they got a warm meal. One close-up photo like that proves nothing, it could have been taken on the South lawn of the Whitehouse.

Iraq may sell its oil on the commodities market, but where does the money go?

Out of curiousity, why don't the oil companies fund the bailout of the Big Three auto companies? They were the major beneficiaries of the gas-guzzler vehicles made by the Big 3.

How many terrorist attacks have happened on American soil since 9/11?
There have been quite a few, namely the Anthrax attacks, several abortion clinic incidents and quite a few otherwise local minor bombings.
In fact, how many have happened against American targets elsewhere?
Do you really want to go there? There are thousands of dead Americans and tens of thousands seriously wounded from terrorists attacks on American targets. Going into detail here would exceed my bandwidth limit for the month.
One difference is, I blame Carter for things he actually caused.
Did he cause the Soviets to invade Afghanistan? Did he cause the overthrow of the Shah? Did he cause the oil embargo?
There was no Budget surplus. Clinton used Social Security money to make it look like a surplus, when in fact it was borrowed from Social Security. You claim Bush pushed us to economic ruin, but the only legislation that I can name as having a hand in our economic conditions, are not from Bush.
Ill set aside the Clinton claims here for a minute, the fact of the matter is that Bush, despite coming from and claiming to be a conservative did nothing to curb spending, and increased it greatly.
You claim he alienated our historical allies, yet they supported the invasion of Iraq.
HUH? France supported us in Iraq? Saudi Arabia? Turkey? Germany? Canada? They all said NO
In fact, many gave us the intel the showed the need to go.
All of which turned out to be quite incorrect. But Bush was so hellbent on war in Iraq, there was nothing that could change Bush's mind.
NKorea was a left over from the failed Clinton policy.
I am not by any means a Clinton apologist, but there was a diplomatic solution there without nukes available. When in a year into his Presidency, when Bush mentioned NKorea in the axis of evil, it put them on the direct path to exploding a nuke in 2006. If N. Korea is Clintons fault it is just as much every Presidents fault since 1953. Except none of them had Commie Korea explode a nuke on thier watch, and do SQUAT about it.
If we invaded Iraq for being a dictatorship, having WMDs, killing his own people and neighbors, and defying UN resolutiuons, then certainly we should have invaded Korea...except they dont have oil or another strategic resource available.
Not sure what the point of talking about Saudi Arabia is, unless you think we could have done something about it.
Not sure why I talk about Saudi Arabia? Maybe it is because according to Bush, the greatest threat to humanity is AL-Q which contains a lot of Saudi Arabians, 15 of which assisted in killing +3,000 American civilians. Saudi Arabia also said NO to using thier assistance and airspace in the 2003 invasion.
Mounting debt, can be traced to congress which has more control over spending. Not to mention the debt nearly doubled under Clinton, and Obama plans to do the same.
HE CAN VETO ANY BILL HE WANTS! HE DIDNT.
And finely, you and I do not agree on whether we should have gone into Iraq. So that doesn't bother me. I would have gone into Iraq, even if I knew everything I do now. I might not have said it was WMDs, but I would have listed the other reasons.
What other reasons? Would you invade all the other countries in the world that meet the criteria provided?
So, again, when you attribute to each president exactly what was caused by his own policies, not by change or failed passed policies, Carter wins hands down. What's worse, is Carter repeated prior mistakes that should have been easy to learn from.
Pile on Carter all you want, he is nothing but a strawman for the GOP. Carter inherited a nearly impossible situation of the Nixon debacle and Ford place holding, and only had 4 years before he was ousted.

You criticism of Carter and his not learning historic failures can just as easily be applied to Bush. I am not a big fan of Carter and his policies, but what gets my respect and favor between the two, which were both probably incompetent for the job, is that both had access to the greatest military power in the world, one showed restraint and pursued peace. While the other choose conflict and war at every opportunity.

Andy posted in some weird formate so others couldn't reply. It was a pretty picture of a couple smiling Iraqi children standing with our ground forces.

As usual carrying the water for the failed policies, the lies & deception of the Bush administration he left out one thing... the whole truth. Not a pretty "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED " banner... the whole, entire, often ugly truth.

It's not our soldiers fault. They do exactly what they have sworn themselves to do, follow orders. They are absolutely some of America's BEST!

The crime lies in the leader... and the whole truth outside of a photo op looks like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAOY1URRXBA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thd8_Zd1CN0

Believing the propaganda makes you complicit.

The US uses propaganda and people like Andy swallow it hook line and sinker.

It is spectacular political naievety

Werbung:
He doesn't force banks to do anything. An ability to repay the loan is a requirement to receive a H4H home. Since the loans are interest free, the banks who make them get to write off the interest they would have made on their taxes.

Poor people are not to blame for this mess.

Carter used the power of the FED to basically force banks to lend to people who had no business buying a house. This practice was continued by all parties up until it blew up in everyone's face.

Now, yes, this is not the sole cause of our problems, just one example of the lunacy we enact as policy.

Back