Great Biden Moments

Libsmasher

Biden: "State senator chuck graham is here - stand up chuck!"

Ewwwwww - "chuck" is in a wheelchair....... :D

Werbung:
Biden: "State senator chuck graham is here - stand up chuck!"

Ewwwwww - "chuck" is in a wheelchair....... :D

Biden isnt that bad, he said to perky katie that the ad about not being able to use a computer was wrong and he would not have done it.

he also said that If obama tries to take his gun he will be sorry.

I am starting to warm up to Biden, to bad that voting for him means voting for someone else messiah.. that i can not do

He does win the prize...Google Biden gaff, you get 31,500 responses!

Yeah I know but I kind of like him.

You know what I like about him? It’s something I also like about Hillary and McCain and even Palin.

When you ask him a question, he just starts talking. Sometime what he says is something he shouldn’t say. The same goes for McCain, Sarah and even Hillary.
I don’t get the idea they are saying what you want to hear as much as what they just think.

That is what I really distrust most about obama. When you ask him something, he never just answers you. He stops and pauses and then there are a number of umms and errs He speaks very slowly and you can see him thinking and if we could hear what he is thinking it’s….. what does this person want to hear. How do I reply to this person without offending those others I want to like me also? It’s never very genuine.

When he is reading off of his script it’s different. He does that very well but its also pre thought out and practiced, its not the same. Its either his thought out opinion or feeling or his speech writers thought out opinions or feelings but we never really get what the man just thinks, and the few times we have, its been something that I totally disagree with..

So... I just can’t help but like Biden. But Biden is not running for President so it doesn’t really matter I guess.

Biden graduated from from Syracuse University College of Law in 1968. (Are ALL democrat presidential candidates LAWYERS??? :mad: - that tells you something right there.) Biden graduated 76th of 85 students. While there, Biden plagiarized five pages of a law journal, and received an "F" for the course.

Biden graduated from from Syracuse University College of Law in 1968. (Are ALL democrat presidential candidates LAWYERS??? :mad: - that tells you something right there.) Biden graduated 76th of 85 students. While there, Biden plagiarized five pages of a law journal, and received an "F" for the course.

I do think all dems in poltics are attorneys, I dont know why that is but can you think of one major player in the dem party who didnt start out an attorney?

Did you hear Biden today? He said that no clean coal plants in America, I think he said this in PA

not long after Obama said he would aprove clean coal, so Obama had to put out a press notice that Biden was incorrect.

Biden doesnt want them and he spoke what he feels not what he was told, I have to like that

In fairness in this regard.. I have seen people fail classes in college for citing the a source incorrectly. I do not really view that as plagiarism, but as I do not know the exact details of the case I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on this one.

In fairness in this regard.. I have seen people fail classes in college for citing the a source incorrectly. I do not really view that as plagiarism, but as I do not know the exact details of the case I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on this one.

He was very lucky not to be expelled for this, as is the custom at where I went (Ohio State) and probably most other universities. "I forgot to cite the source" could be used by anyone deliberately trying to offer someone else's work as their own.

He was very lucky not to be expelled for this, as is the custom at where I went (Ohio State) and probably most other universities. "I forgot to cite the source" could be used by anyone deliberately trying to offer someone else's work as their own.

Yea we got expelled as well for it. But what I was talking about is not when they "forget to cite the source," but when they do cite it just in an incorrect format.

Werbung:
Yea we got expelled as well for it. But what I was talking about is not when they "forget to cite the source," but when they do cite it just in an incorrect format.

HA HA HA! :D The professor gave him an "F" for the course because he used an "incorrect format"? :) He plaigerized, no ifs.

Back