Great new Obama ad

Werbung:
Wait till the last month of the campaign and Obama is putting these out 2 to 1 because he can afford it.

That will be great right before the election. Plus I'd expect them to crank up the McCain's Keating 5 scandal and the treatment McCain dished out to his first wife who waited for him to come home from Vietnam.

Hey I wish it didn't have to be that way but if they're going to say Senator Obama is a friend to a terrorist because he was selected my some business to sit on a Board of Trustees and someone else on that Board had legal problems at one time. They deserve it!

I've been elected as a Trustee myself multiple times myself. You have no control whatsoever over who else is appointed or elected.

If they're going to say that even though there was never one... not one single illegal or unethical action done by Senator Obama but someone else that he had some business dealings with got into trouble that somehow make Obama a bad guy. They deserve whatever they get... and in spades IMO.

Simply said... What goes around comes around!;)

Wait till the last month of the campaign and Obama is putting these out 2 to 1 because he can afford it.

That will be great right before the election. Plus I'd expect them to crank up the McCain's Keating 5 scandal and the treatment McCain dished out to his first wife who waited for him to come home from Vietnam.

Hey I wish it didn't have to be that way but if they're going to say Senator Obama is a friend to a terrorist because he was selected my some business to sit on a Board of Trustees and someone else on that Board had legal problems at one time. They deserve it!

I've been elected as a Trustee myself multiple times myself. You have no control whatsoever over who else is appointed or elected.

If they're going to say that even though there was never one... not one single illegal or unethical action done by Senator Obama but someone else that he had some business dealings with got into trouble that somehow make Obama a bad guy. They deserve whatever they get... and in spades IMO.

Simply said... What goes around comes around!;)

With one month to go it will be to late. And you need to remember that on the local levels Obama has already gone negative big time in response to these attack ads. Nationally he continues his whole positive thing, but locally the tone has already changed, and it is not really helped all that much.

I like the ad McCain put out better.

About Obama's half brother who he doesnt do any thing to help, you know the one who lives in a literal shack and makes a dollar a month.

Obama is truly a moron to start a fight as dumb as this with the house stuff, between his shady deals with the felon and his backdoor secret deals using his power as a senator for self gain.

He should try to go back to making the girls (and guys) faint at least he would get his numbers up again, right now he is in even with McCain, in this democratic year, not even a bump for the vp pick,

poor messiah :(

I like the ad McCain put out better.

About Obama's half brother who he doesnt do any thing to help, you know the one who lives in a literal shack and makes a dollar a month.

Obama is truly a moron to start a fight as dumb as this with the house stuff, between his shady deals with the felon and his backdoor secret deals using his power as a senator for self gain.

He should try to go back to making the girls (and guys) faint at least he would get his numbers up again, right now he is in even with McCain, in this democratic year, not even a bump for the vp pick,

poor messiah :(

Last interview I saw with him he seemed doing well, was going to school there, and said he was happy and supporting Obama...Ever think maybe he does not want his half Brothers Money? You act like he is starving and not getting bye begging for money...seemed happy and fine, and if Obama wants to give him money, or if says I don't want your money...that's up the them ...

Last interview I saw with him he seemed doing well, was going to school there, and said he was happy and supporting Obama...Ever think maybe he does not want his half Brothers Money? You act like he is starving and not getting bye begging for money...seemed happy and fine, and if Obama wants to give him money, or if says I don't want your money...that's up the them ...

The interview I saw he said obama treated him like a stranger, he said it was really wierd

but no he didnt ask for anything

but then again my sister wouldnt have to ask for anything If i were a millionair living the good life and she was in a shack

Id bet his brother is not like him, he seemed really normal and very humble.

not the fake kind of humble michelle was tonight in her speech

I wasn't talking about George Obama...

I was referring to Tops justification for going negative, which proves once again what a sham the whole Obama campaign has been.

...And anecdotally speaking, the very first negative add I heard was from the Obama Camp, not McCain.

I was referring to Tops justification for going negative, which proves once again what a sham the whole Obama campaign has been.

...And anecdotally speaking, the very first negative add I heard was from the Obama Camp, not McCain.

ahh ok

Did you listen to Michelles speech? how her and "THE ONE" talked about how they want to make a postive impact on their daughters and the nation, something to the efect of a pact they made not to be negative blah blah

she is the most negative snake I have seen in my adult life :)

I have not heard much other them Negitive attacks from McCain...

ahh ok

Did you listen to Michelles speech? how her and "THE ONE" talked about how they want to make a postive impact on their daughters and the nation, something to the efect of a pact they made not to be negative blah blah

she is the most negative snake I have seen in my adult life :)

really cuz all you are in Negative. A Obama could save a baby in the street and you would find some reason to attack them for it.

Werbung:
really cuz all you are in Negative. A Obama could save a baby in the street and you would find some reason to attack them for it.

Hey now... Just as you have stood up for McCain I have pointed to things I like about Obama - Few things as they may be, I did it. I also prefer to hit him and McCain on policy rather than petty personal attacks... Kinda gets lonely looking for people to talk policy.

Back