Greatest Living Conservatives

Gipper

Just a nice light topic to get the blood moving on this the first day of the year in which Liberalism dies...

My top five are:

1. Rush
  2. Ann Coulter
  3. Walter Williams
  4. Thomas Sowell
  5. ...and the ever outstanding Glenn Beck.

Werbung:
Just a nice light topic to get the blood moving on this the first day of the year in which Liberalism dies...

My top five are:

1. Rush
  2. Ann Coulter
  3. Walter Williams
  4. Thomas Sowell

You must be joking!!...No wonder you wingnuts all sound brainwashed...

You must be on pins and needles worried about "poor" Rush's heart....I mean, what would you do without daddy?

He's playing devil's advocate..lol..

Good one dogtowner.
:rolleyes:

Poor old Rush though is heading down the cocaine/tobacco/older/obese/cardiac patient slippery slope though. His hayday for being a blowhard is nearly at an end.

Ann[orexia] Coulter can carry on, except that men of that base usually pay more attention to where her blouseline meets her cleavage than they do her voice. Better keep that peroxide-blond hair, lipgloss and eye-enhancing black makeup in top condition or else..lol..

The other two are names unknown to me, suffice that they are marionette puppets.

And speaking of wooden, thoughtless twitching/gyrating extention lunatic mouthpieces of the far-right..Glenn Beck rivals Bozo the Clown even amongst the base he tries to pitch to. Hint: chicks and crying men aren't what moves the blue collar base to action.

Apparently stupidity is the paramount strategy of the far right. They, rich, fattened and in control have lost all connection to their larger base that operates on Pabst Blue Ribbon and the silverback principle. Rush played to that principle but he's in the hospital and so is the GOP strategy as far as I can tell, in "serious" condition..

He's playing devil's advocate..lol..

Good one dogtowner.
:rolleyes:

Poor old Rush though is heading down the cocaine/tobacco/older/obese/cardiac patient slippery slope though. His hayday for being a blowhard is nearly at an end.

Ann[orexia] Coulter can carry on, except that men of that base usually pay more attention to where her blouseline meets her cleavage than they do her voice. Better keep that blond hair, lipgloss and eye-enhancing black makeup in top condition or else..lol..

The other two are names unknown to me, suffice that they are marionette puppets.

And speaking of wooden, thoughtless twitching/gyrating extention lunatic mouthpieces of the far-right..Glenn Beck rivals Bozo the Clown even amongst the base he tries to pitch to. Hint: chicks and crying men aren't what moves the blue collar base to action.

Apparently stupidity is the paramount strategy of the far right. They, rich, fattened and in control have lost all connection to their larger base that operates on Pabst Blue Ribbon and the silverback principle. Rush played to that principle but he's in the hospital and so is the GOP strategy as far as I can tell, in "serious" condition..

Williams and Sowell are actually quite brilliant. Dr Williams (yes he's a PhD) can be screamingly funny as well. Sowell is more the stately type. Both happen to be "men of color" as well.

I've always liked Dennis Miller too. Funny is funny.

Trouble with Rush, MIller & Beck is that they are entertainers who happen to be conservative (or libertarian in Beck's case).

As for conservative leaders I like DeMint ans a few others whose names escape me at the moment (hey, last night was NYE come on !).

My top five are:

1. Rush
  2. Ann Coulter
  3. Walter Williams
  4. Thomas Sowell

How can Dick Cheney not have made this list?

Using the term "conservatism" correctly, which means people who prefer no change ( compared to radicals such as Thatcher, Reagan, Sarkoxy, Gorbachev )
I humbly propose the following

1) The climate change deniers
2) The finance establishment
3) The democratic and republican parties - corrupt and useless
4) The Christian Chirch
5) Jews, Muslims, HIndus and all the other religions

Gipper - your list has no relevance outside Babylon.

Comrade Stalin of Gori

Five "greatest conservatives", and they're all entertainers, not one serious politician or media analyst among them. No wonder conservatism is dying out.

Where are the conservatives who have a real idea how to reduce the size of the federal bureaucracy, balance the budget, put an end to our endless wars, and put a stop to illegal immigration? Where are the politicians with a ghost of a chance of winning who have real ideas about how to accomplish those things? What modern political party focuses on any of the above?

Living conservatives are much like living examples of the ivory billed woodpecker; they might still exist somewhere, but they're believed to be extinct.

My top five are:

1. Rush
  2. Ann Coulter
  3. Walter Williams
  4. Thomas Sowell

The greatest conservative I can name no one knows, I know them personally.

I like all the ones you named too. I wish they were congressmen/women instead though

Werbung:
Back