Greed Is Destroying United States

The only candidate who could avoid being bought out by corprate interest is Donald Trump. However, we can't really be sure if he will really turn against corporate interests, considering he's a rich man himself. Also, as we all know, his political incorrectness has offended countless people and has contributed to a negative image.

LOL, he is not that rich. The wealthy have always been "bought out" with the promise of more wealth all through out history. Just look at how he lies about how wealthy he is now.

Werbung:
The only candidate who could avoid being bought out by corprate interest is Donald Trump. However, we can't really be sure if he will really turn against corporate interests, considering he's a rich man himself. Also, as we all know, his political incorrectness has offended countless people and has contributed to a negative image.

Trump IS a corporate interest. He owns a lot of corporate interests. he isn't immune from this at all. He may be the worst offender.

Trump IS a corporate interest. He owns a lot of corporate interests. he isn't immune from this at all. He may be the worst offender.

Well, there is a reason he has screwed every person who has partnered up with him including his wives.

However, it is interesting that he's the first winnable candidate in recent US history to come against illegal immigration, outsourcing, and free trade. Also, he's coming against other taboo things like trade imbalance in Asia, China's playing with currency, or the US tradition of having troops in South Korea, Germany, and Japan. However, whether he will act on his words, or whether his actions on illegal immigration will cause a backlash, are still for the future to tell.

I would agree. Income inequality certainly is not limited to the US, and the billionaire class is growing faster in several other countries.

Can you explain why income inequality (or wealth inequality) is a relevant measure of anything?

Can you explain why income inequality (or wealth inequality) is a relevant measure of anything?

Well, for one thing it was something the Founding Fathers disapproved of, and even fled. Secondly, it was something Christ taught against. Next, it stifles competition, and deprives others of the means for survival. And it also makes a large part of society dependent on the government to supply their needs.

What Jefferson thought:

http://press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/documents/v1ch15s32.html

What Christ thought:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/21/opinion/parini-are-rich-happier/

Well, for one thing it was something the Founding Fathers disapproved of, and even fled.

What does this have to do with economic theory?

Secondly, it was something Christ taught against.

Next, it stifles competition, and deprives others of the means for survival. And it also makes a large part of society dependent on the government to supply their needs.

Please provide the empirical data to support this position.

Which economic theory? You do know that no economic theory has ever been proven, right?

Please provide the empirical data to support this position.

Greed leads to corruption, and this leads to more greed, and eventually you see what we have today where the majority of the wealth is in the hands of the few, and thus there is no capital left for the ones that need it to continue in business.

http://economyincrisis.org/content/...corporations-are-destroying-the-united-states

Which economic theory? You do know that no economic theory has ever been proven, right?

I always figured there was a reason it was called a "theory"....

That said, I'd rather stick to the realm of debating competing economic theories on the matter rather than somehow arguing Thomas Jefferson would oppose it....who cares?

Greed leads to corruption, and this leads to more greed, and eventually you see what we have today where the majority of the wealth is in the hands of the few, and thus there is no capital left for the ones that need it to continue in business.

If you think the link you posted is "empirical data" then this conversation is going nowhere. The question was please provide some economic data to support that wealth or income inequality will (in your words) "stifle competition, make many dependent on government, and deprive people of the means of survival." You posted some blog about greed and politicians being "bought"....

If Bill Gates moved to Canada tomorrow and moved all his money with him....that makes the "wealth inequality" measure go down a little bit. Are you better off because of that? Or is it really just an arbitrary measure of nothing...

I always figured there was a reason it was called a "theory"....

That said, I'd rather stick to the realm of debating competing economic theories on the matter rather than somehow arguing Thomas Jefferson would oppose it....who cares?

Fine. Name some economic theories you wish to debate. However, since you cannot prove any of them would actually perform as "theorized" there is not much to debate.

If you think the link you posted is "empirical data" then this conversation is going nowhere. The question was please provide some economic data to support that wealth or income inequality will (in your words) "stifle competition, make many dependent on government, and deprive people of the means of survival." You posted some blog about greed and politicians being "bought"....

If Bill Gates moved to Canada tomorrow and moved all his money with him....that makes the "wealth inequality" measure go down a little bit. Are you better off because of that? Or is it really just an arbitrary measure of nothing...

Do you follow the market, or just blow off with hot air? With the growing income inequality caused by the transfer of wealth from the middle class to the upper class the numbers of small business, both in operation, and start ups, has greatly declined. As this occurs we see poverty increasing:

http://www.alternet.org/economy/10-...-competition-and-delivering-awful-service-you

http://www.oecd.org/els/incomeinequalityandpovertyrisinginmostoecdcountries.htm

You were bitch in about congress I was showing you how fix it instead of just whining.
"BITCH IN" LOL!!!!! It's one of those things you heard said but never read and never though about it, huh? Instead you just repeated what you thought you heard? LOL!!!! "Bitch in" he says!!!! LOL!!!!

"BITCH IN" LOL!!!!! It's one of those things you heard said but never read and never though about it, huh? Instead you just repeated what you thought you heard? LOL!!!! "Bitch in" he says!!!! LOL!!!!

Knew you would be back. However, you still make the fool of your self bitchin abut nothing:

"It's one of those things you heard said but never read and never though about it, huh?"

Knew you would be back. However, you still make the fool of your self bitchin abut nothing:

"It's one of those things you heard said but never read and never thought about it, huh?"
Get it right: I won't be back to that thread of lies by you and your pets. But beyond that, you have proven yourself to be too stupid to grasp anything including the English language and even double down again, here, by trying to use the same word again and failing again. LOL!!!!

Get it right: I won't be back to that thread of lies by you and your pets. But beyond that, you have proven yourself to be too stupid to grasp anything including the English language and even double down again, here, by trying to use the same word again and failing again. LOL!!!!

And the fool laughs because he thinks he can fool intelligent people with his ignorance. Yes, you can change your post when replying to mine, however, you can't change the post as I originally copied it. And even then your were too stupid to edit your original post. The point being fool is that while you mock another's misuse of the English language, and in reality "bitchin" has become part of the modern urban language, you yourself do no better although you try.

BTW, in that thread you proved the only liar, and deceiver, was you. And maybe you don't understand the meaning of "cancel my membership":

"Go ahead mods, cancel my "membership". It has been a fine waste of good time with extremist and partisan fools who can't see that the words and ways of them and their kind are the main cause of the problems we have in this country today."

Werbung:
Don't be so rude. Spelling is a function of memory, not of intelligence. You are the one failing to use readily available information to support your arguments.

Back