Greed Is Destroying United States

Werbung:
Well, there is a reason he has screwed every person who has partnered up with him including his wives.
I'm not qualified to make or agree with such a statement. I do doubt that every or even most people he has partnered with would agree with your assessment. That isn't to say that he hasn't screwed anyone over, just not as many as you claim.

I agree with the overall premise. Holding office was never meant to be a lifetime career or a way to become a 1%er. Both sides do it though. I say it's time to clean house and start over. Oust all these greedy warmongers and start over with some fresh faces. We'd have to clean house frequently though.

Greed is destroying the world.
People want dominance and that will never change.

Agreed. It's not only this country, it's the whole world. I'm often appalled by the things people are willing to do for money.

Agreed. It's not only this country, it's the whole world. I'm often appalled by the things people are willing to do for money.
Frankly it is embarrassing.
We only need to look back a few years when Hitler dominated - the same principle can be found today in worldwide politics but without the genocide.

I'll agree that greed has fueled a small portion of people to amass the majority of available wealth in the United States..
The Nobility With No Ability

The aristocracy is telling you it's greed, but it's actually Birth-Class Supremacy, the unrecognized cancer killing all civilizations. Even in politics, someone who was aware of that would discover how many of those nominated were sons or daughters of previous officeholders. We should outlaw all heirs from holding office; a term-limit of one on all the would-be dynasties.

Second, greed is a sign of incompetence. A Diploma Dumbo Bizz Skule graduate is too incompetent to make any money by paying his employees decent wages, so he cheats.

Last edited:
Werbung:
Greed has destroyed America. The America that we used to know has gone away. Greed has led to so much corruption, and the people are less likely to do anything about it than when it was the early 1900's when the Federal Reserve Act and the Internal Revenue Service Act came into play.

The people will complain about being ruled, but at the end of the day they will go back home to their families and sleep on it.

Back