Greenspan says Clinton BEST!

It must be rough, for someone of your political persuasion, to see all those accomplishments and realize they took place under a Democratic administration. Quibbling over details does not change the facts. If all those accomplishments had taken place while a Republican was president, you'd be touting them no end.

Details? Quibbling over details? That is pathetic, even for you popeye. These things have been touted as "accomplishments" of the clinton gore administration. Asking what they did to "accomplish" these things is not quibbling over details. And the fact that none of you libs can answer speaks volumes.

Your inability to answer reveals that your claims of clinton gore greatness are just so much mental masturbation on your part.

And if you ask me how any republican president "accomplished" something that he is given credit for, I can tell you what he did to accomplish it.

Werbung:
Details? Quibbling over details? That is pathetic, even for you popeye. These things have been touted as "accomplishments" of the clinton gore administration. Asking what they did to "accomplish" these things is not quibbling over details. And the fact that none of you libs can answer speaks volumes.

Your inability to answer reveals that your claims of clinton gore greatness are just so much mental masturbation on your part.

And if you ask me how any republican president "accomplished" something that he is given credit for, I can tell you what he did to accomplish it.

It's become more than obvious that you're in a state of denial over the accomplishments of the Clinton administration. It's a peculiar malady that seems to affect only Republicans, couldn't be because Clinton is a successful Democrat, could it? However, let's get back to Clinton's budget reduction success. I got this information from Business Week, hardly a liberal publication. I'll paraphrase, Clinton's budget cuts in 1993 reduced projected red ink by more than 400 billion over 5 years, sparking a major drop in interest rates that helped boost investment in all the equipment and systems that brought forth the new economy of technological innovation and rising productivity. Simply put, Clinton's budget cuts of 1993 sparked investment,setting the stage for the robust economy we enjoyed during his administration.

Yes they are more interesting coyote and frankly, I am a bit dissappointed that you don't recognize the signifigance. Consider exactly what it means to have ever increasing tax revenues coming in while at the same time those rising numbers represent steadily decreasing percentage of the GDP vs. rising tax reciepts being a steadily higher percentage of the GDP. The answer is right there in front of your face, see it.

I am not an economist. But I do have serious doubts as to how this is "good" when coupled with increased in public debt and deficits. The worst deficits ever were in this Bush's term, Reagan's terms and Bush Sr. all of whom advocated tax cuts and a "trickle down" philosophy right?

I am not an economist. But I do have serious doubts as to how this is "good" when coupled with increased in public debt and deficits. The worst deficits ever were in this Bush's term, Reagan's terms and Bush Sr. all of whom advocated tax cuts and a "trickle down" philosophy right?

Think coyote. You are smarter than this. You don't have to be an economist to se the signifigance of those numbers. The increased public debt has nothing to do with GDP or the tax revenues. They are separate issues. You are, in typical liberal fashion, attempting to complicate the matter in order to obscure the basic, inescapable truth of the figures YOU provided.

Tax cuts resulting in rising tax reciepts which are becoming an ever decreasing percentage of the GDP. What does that indicate, with regard to the the GDP?

A tax increase resulting in rising tax reciepts which are always becoming a greater percentage of the GDP. What does that indicate, with regard to the GDP?

Actually I was going to get into his preference to have a brief consensual adult heterosexual affair and not troll airport restrooms for gay stall sex... but everyone knows about that... and I was too tired from posting just some of his important accomplishments anyway. :)

(Begin sarcasm).

Well gee, so long as he's having a heterosexual affair it's all well and good. If he was a homosexual, well, geez, that'd just be horrible.

(End sarcasm).

(Begin sarcasm).

Well gee, so long as he's having a heterosexual affair it's all well and good. If he was a homosexual, well, geez, that'd just be horrible.

(End sarcasm).

I don't really see Democrats making that much of a distinction about an affair being either way... Republicans seem to be quite a bit less... let's say... understanding. :)

The public bathroom stall thing??? I'm guessin' not a good situation by anyones standards.

It must be rough, for someone of your political persuasion, to see all those accomplishments and realize they took place under a Democratic administration. Quibbling over details does not change the facts. If all those accomplishments had taken place while a Republican was president, you'd be touting them no end.

What else can they really do? Clinton was EXTREMELY popular. Left office with a 62% overall job approval rating... even after all the witch hunts... the "lying" about having an affair... everything... still 62% of the American people said... President Clinton, "You did a really good job leading our country!"

They have to try anything & everything to try and tear down an opponent that popular with the American people. He's their OPPONENT for Christ sake. Everyone that's unbiased knows all the good things for this country President Clinton helped to achieve. You could post for days on it and all you'd get is the intellectual equivalent of...

UNH-UH did not. He didn't personally give the vaccinations to all those people that got helped he just pushed for the initiative... so he didn't do nuttin'. Same with the great economy for 8 straight years... Clinton was working to screw up the economy and he just got lucky... he's got Cooties.

Bottom line, people loved Clinton... I hope they get a chance to love another one! ;)

Left office with a 62% overall job approval rating... even after all the witch hunts... the "lying" about having an affair... everything... still 62% of the American people said... President Clinton, "You did a really good job leading our country!"

I love how you put lying in quotes -- as if to say he didn't really lie.

And that's hardly

[I hope they get a chance to love another one! ;)

Now there's a scary thought. What's the scarriest is how likely it is to occur.

What else can they really do? Clinton was EXTREMELY popular. Left office with a 62% overall job approval rating... even after all the witch hunts... the "lying" about having an affair... everything... still 62% of the American people said... President Clinton, "You did a really good job leading our country!"

Economy: the Strongest Economy in a Generation
Longest Economic Expansion in U.S. History
More Than 22 Million New Jobs
Fastest and Longest Real Wage Growth in Over Three Decades
Household Income Breaks $40,000 for First Time in History
Unemployment is the Lowest in Over Three Decades
Highest Homeownership Rate in History
Largest One-Year Drop in Child Poverty in More than Three Decades
Crime and Drugs: Lowest Crime Rates in 25 Years
Lowest Crime Rates in a Generation
Lowest Percentage of Americans on Welfare in 35 Years as More Recipients Go to Work
Teen Births Down to the Lowest Rate on Record

I REPEAT. These have been named as "accomplishments" of the clinton-gore administration. Exactly what did they do to accomplish them?

You guys keep talking but you don't say what he did to accomplish any of it. You provided a great long list of things that he actually did, but the bulk of those were outright lies (100,000 police officers) or diplomatic schemes that failed miserably (giving israel to the palestinians) or legislation that was an abject failure (20 billion down the toilet that is mexico).

So once again. What did he do to "accomplish" any item on the list that you guys have convinced yourself that he accomplished. I am going to keep asking until you either tell me what he did or admit that they are things that just happened while he was getting a blowjob.

"I do" only to highlight the narrow mindedness & blatant hypocrisy of the Republican Party.

If the Republican Senator had professed his gayness and voted in honest ways in line with his own reality I wouldn't have any problem with his gayness at all. I don't have a problem with Barney Frank for example.

Still think it's kinda a slimly thing gay or straight to do the public restroom thing... but that's just me.

USMC the Almighty;23182]I love how you put lying in quotes -- as if to say he didn't really lie.

No... he absolutely did lie and that was wrong. He lied about having a totally legal consensual adult affair. But that in no way wipes out all the great things he did for our country. I've spoke on this before. I more than you wish he had not had an affair to have to deny. Had he not we would be on the 2nd term of the Gore administration and not Mr. "strategery".

But all that said I understand Clinton did something that in itself was totally legal. On the other hand lying about it under oath would not be. But being made public would be embarrassing & hurtful to his wife & his daughter... & the girlfriend too for that matter. Love affairs are something that are very personal and often denied... denied under oath by thousands of men & women going through divorce every single day. It's a tough spot to be in.The girlfriend was happy to have the affair and we don't really know what the state of the Clinton's relationship was at the time. So I'm not judging and I'm glad the Clinton's reconciled. They have a wonderful daughter.

I think everyone sees, may not like to admit but sees, the pubbies lost the moral high ground on who has the inclination to lie about anything including sexual issues... a long, long, long time ago. In legal short hand... George Bush... Larry Craig... Senator Vitters... et al.

Now there's a scary thought. What's the scarriest is how likely it is to occur.
:)

I am curious. Please describe for me how clinton "managed" the economy. I would be interested in hearing about anything that he did that could be characterized as "managing" the economy.

And if you make enough money to actually pay taxes, you got a tax cut. The myth that only the rich got tax cuts is true only if you believe that if you make enough money to actually pay taxes, you are rich. Further, the amount of money coming into the treasury is breaking all records as a result of the tax cuts.

4 years of surplus economy is managing the economy....living within a budget and giving the american people a strong national economy is managing the economy....

Greenspan represents the wealthy bankers who control the Federal Reserve. They believe a healthy economy is the only way to grow america.

Bush is a New World Order guy...he wants the big world economy..and could care less about Americans as evidenced by his destruction of our economy.

You may want to tout the lies and deceptions of the republican propaganda machine, but Clinton gave Bush a surplus....and Bush has given you $13 trillion dollar plus debt that is growing larger off the interest daily.

4 years of surplus economy is managing the economy....living within a budget and giving the american people a strong national economy is managing the economy....

Greenspan represents the wealthy bankers who control the Federal Reserve. They believe a healthy economy is the only way to grow america.

Bush is a New World Order guy...he wants the big world economy..and could care less about Americans as evidenced by his destruction of our economy.

You may want to tout the lies and deceptions of the republican propaganda machine, but Clinton gave Bush a surplus....and Bush has given you $13 trillion dollar plus debt that is growing larger off the interest daily.

Of course you are right... I myself have posted page, upon page, upon page detailing President Clinton's sincere & deep interest in our economy as well as his goals and numerous accomplishments.

The problem you face here is that the reality that a President has to work together with other people (Congress for instance) somehow emboldens Clinton haters to say that means he did nothing because in our system a President can't do it "all" by himself. As if working with the Fed, helping to create & then support initiatives and not vetoing good economic policy is... well... nothing??? :confused:

Bottom line your post is excellent but because President Bill Clinton didn't physically... himself in person... ink the printing press that printed the cash that was used in our great economic times of his 8 years in office and he worked with others to find good economic strategies & solutions & common ground... well then according to all Clinton haters he did nothing. ;)

If that were true then I wish President Bush would do nothing. Because to this day you can't help but notice that every time you watch President Clinton speak on any subject he is so much more on the ball than President Bush will ever be and you just wish he was our President again!

Werbung:
Economy: the Strongest Economy in a Generation
Longest Economic Expansion in U.S. History
More Than 22 Million New Jobs
Fastest and Longest Real Wage Growth in Over Three Decades
Household Income Breaks $40,000 for First Time in History
Unemployment is the Lowest in Over Three Decades
Highest Homeownership Rate in History
Largest One-Year Drop in Child Poverty in More than Three Decades
Crime and Drugs: Lowest Crime Rates in 25 Years
Lowest Crime Rates in a Generation
Lowest Percentage of Americans on Welfare in 35 Years as More Recipients Go to Work
Teen Births Down to the Lowest Rate on Record

I REPEAT. These have been named as "accomplishments" of the clinton-gore administration. Exactly what did they do to accomplish them?

You guys keep talking but you don't say what he did to accomplish any of it. You provided a great long list of things that he actually did, but the bulk of those were outright lies (100,000 police officers) or diplomatic schemes that failed miserably (giving israel to the palestinians) or legislation that was an abject failure (20 billion down the toilet that is mexico).

So once again. What did he do to "accomplish" any item on the list that you guys have convinced yourself that he accomplished. I am going to keep asking until you either tell me what he did or admit that they are things that just happened while he was getting a blowjob.

Easy!

President Bill Clinton - surplus

President Geoge Bush - defect

Now, feel free to continue your bull**** proving Bush is superior to Clinton.

Back