Greetings everyone

mysteryman

Howdy all.
My name is Jeff,and I was introduced to this site from another site.
I am a 45 year old conservative ,NOT a republican or democrat.
I am a retired US Navy corpsman (combat medic) with the Marines.
I was wounded in Iraq during the invasion,in a city called Nassiriyah.

I am a truckdriver for a concrete company and a volunteer firefighter for the Whispering Meadows Fire Dept (WMVFR.com).

I am outspoken in my views,but I am willing to at least listen to your side,even if its wrong...LOL

I live in western Ky and I play golf on my free time.
Anything else you wanna know,just ask.

(MODS...If possible,can you please leave the website I posted?
It is our fire dept site,and thats al it is.
Feel free to examine it for yourself,and remove it if you must.
But I hope you deign to leave it alone.)

Werbung:
Welcome Jeff!

How was your experience as a medic?

Fun,scary,exhilarating a little bit of everything.
I enjoyed the job because I got to save peoples lives,but I hated the part about how my marines were getting hurt.
Even in peacetime,it seemed marines have a habit of getting hurt.

BTW,can I post the link to the FD site in my signature,and how do I get my sig to appear under my posts?

BTW,can I post the link to the FD site in my signature,and how do I get my sig to appear under my posts?

I don't have a problem with it, but the other MODs may request that in return, you try to get some of your friends to join House of Politics.

As for creating a signature -- go to "user CP" at the top of the page, then on the left hand side you'll se "edit signature" and you'll take it away from there.

As an addendum to my original post on this thread,here is a more concise list of my views and beliefs...

I am politically conservative. I believe this places me in the minority.

I believe the government that governs least governs best, which is the foundation of conservative adherents.

I believe the words in the constitution mean what they say. I can read.

I believe individual liberty must be respected in order for this experiment in self-government to continue.

I believe the toll of freedom is responsibility. Those who fail to act responsibly are not deserving of freedom.

I believe you ought to pay your own way. Charity begins at home, not in Washington DC.

I believe a country without borders will soon cease to be a country.

I believe you have the inalienable right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness – whatever that may be.

I believe you should be able to have all the fun you want, just not at someone else's expense.

I believe in times of peace we should prepare for war.

I believe in equality for all, but not set-asides for some.

I believe we have freedom of religion, not freedom from religion.

I believe in individual privacy.

I believe we should be very cautious when discussing or considering banning things.

I believe it is my job, duty and responsibility to raise my children to be responsible and accountable human beings.

I believe in leaving this country in better condition when I leave it than when I arrived.

I believe it is my civic duty to stand up for what I believe.

I believe that rewarding people for negative or irresponsible behavior only breeds more negative and irresponsible behavior.

I believe you are the Captain of your own vessel. It is no one else's fault if you run aground.

I believe capitalism is a positive force on the planet, not a repressive, ugly one.

I believe in working hard to implement what I believe.

I believe success should be rewarded, not punished.

I believe there are people who disagree with my beliefs. I don't believe they are wrong. I know they are.

Happy Veterans Day, mysteryman. I hope it's sunny and warm where you're at and you're having a barbecue today....

Welcome to HOP

Your website should be perfectly fine. Only a few type of sites are not allowed.

Welcome!

Werbung:
Back