Greetings from Alabama

jjanejayne

Hi. My name is Jane(obviously.)
I'm a retired teacher. My politics seem to be controversial. Most liberals think I'm a conservative, most conservatives think I'm a liberal. I guess we'll see what you guys think.

Werbung:
I'm a retired teacher. My politics seem to be controversial. Most liberals think I'm a conservative, most conservatives think I'm a liberal. I guess we'll see what you guys think.

Hi, jjanjayne. I'm a retired teacher, too.

Some people think my politics are controversial, too, and perhaps they are.

Most people think I'm a liberal, except for the extreme liberals who have called me a conservative. Actually, I don't think those terms have much meaning.

Anyway, welcome aboard!

Hi, jjanjayne. I'm a retired teacher, too.

Some people think my politics are controversial, too, and perhaps they are.

Most people think I'm a liberal, except for the extreme liberals who have called me a conservative. Actually, I don't think those terms have much meaning.

Anyway, welcome aboard!

and in the eyes of Gipper we are all Commies :)

welcome to the site...Im pretty liberal but tend to be more right on some military/security issues. I am in sales and from the frozen tundra...( soon to be thawed!)

As a teacher will be interested to hear your view of the WI Union Issue where I have a freind who is a teacher...though there is a 95% chance he will be moving to MN and not teaching anymore now.

I'm pegged to the conservative side of things which makes me insane to our lefty friends here. Glad to have y'all aboard. GO RAMS ! (in case you cared what my alma mater was, or even if you didn't, my spelling is horrible but I can only blame it so much on my cataract.)

I'm pegged to the conservative side of things which makes me insane to our lefty friends here. Glad to have y'all aboard. GO RAMS ! (in case you cared what my alma mater was, or even if you didn't, my spelling is horrible but I can only blame it so much on my cataract.)

Conservitive and Insane are not the same thing....it just happens that a great deal of the Conservitives...are insane...

but I don't like to judge insane people by saying they must be conservative :)

example...Mitt...Conservative...I don't like him much but don't hate him....Sane

Bachmann, Palin, Beck....INSANE..and also conervitive.

Werbung:

I laugh when people try to label me 9/10 they arent even in the ball park.

Back