" Greetings " From DaPug

ZoomoDaPug

I am one smart political debating individual when it
comes to the Government being right or wrong. Plus
I am a very opinionated individual when it comes to
racists, social economics, education, and other issues
that we all face on the daily bases.

I am NOT here to argue with anyone regarding what
or how they think, and I do expect the same in return.
At the start of this site where I had to read the tos
code terms. I did agree to abide by those rules, but
I will not allow anyone to dis-respect me because they
dislike my opinions.

However, otherwise I am here to offer information, and
I will be taking in good information that makes sense.
Yours Truly
Zoomo

Werbung:
I am one smart political debating individual when it
comes to the Government being right or wrong. Plus
I am a very opinionated individual when it comes to
racists, social economics, education, and other issues
that we all face on the daily bases.

I am NOT here to argue with anyone regarding what
or how they think, and I do expect the same in return.
At the start of this site where I had to read the tos
code terms. I did agree to abide by those rules, but
I will not allow anyone to dis-respect me because they
dislike my opinions.

However, otherwise I am here to offer information, and
I will be taking in good information that makes sense.
Yours Truly
Zoomo

Welcome Zoomo. Well stated, where you're coming from. Not knowing your inclinations, let me say that FOR THE MOST PART discussions and debates are maintained in a respectful, dignified manner here at HOP. I can almost guarantee that you will find those who will disrespect you or dislike our opinions.

When those situations devolve into an inability to have civil discussions, might I suggest the handy tool we have here - the IGNORE list. A wonderful thing, you can choose who it is you've identified as individuals likely to be unproductive to engage in debate. And you can always click on an individual post's option to read that post, specifically. Seeing how others think and what they base their views and comments on is sometimes more helpful than the actual opinions themselves. I just find it a great tool to use to avoid becoming irreversibly disgusted and leave the site altogether...

A bit long-winded, sorry! I think you're going to be a resolute sort, and wanted to make sure that you had that tool at the ready! Welcome much, and enjoy much!

Smart = Opinionated?

You didn't get a pug-nose by zooming into a wall, didja'?

Welcome anyhow, but remember: this ain't no place to agree with anyone--if it ain't throwin' blood and gore all over the place, we don't like to read it.

glad to see you here, hope to see good things from you. I dont care if people agree with me so long as they can back up there views with logic and facts. sometimes with the same facts people draw different things from it....but sometimes people ignore the facts and fail to use logic because they just want to believe something....that is where you lose me.

Smart = Opinionated?
You didn't get a pug-nose by zooming into a wall, didja'?
Welcome anyhow, but remember: this ain't no place to agree with anyone--if it ain't throwin' blood and gore all over the place, we don't like to read it.

lol @ Pidgey I try to stay away from places where people agree all
the time, and if you seen me in action on Men in Black you would
know that I like to bite as I fight:) Just for a sad introduction joke
I love to pee on all Bushs,(get it????_ Bushs?). Hey I do wear glasses
so that I won't run into anything that I can't handle.(especially name
changers)
Thanks for the Welcome from you Pidgey, and I will bark at ye later.

glad to see you here, hope to see good things from you. I dont care if people agree with me so long as they can back up there views with logic and facts. sometimes with the same facts people draw different things from it....but sometimes people ignore the facts and fail to use logic because they just want to believe something....that is where you lose me.

Hey!!!! I like yo style Pocket. Everything is well said in your greetings,
and thanks fo the welcome.

Welcome Zoomo. Well stated, where you're coming from. Not knowing your inclinations, let me say that FOR THE MOST PART discussions and debates are maintained in a respectful, dignified manner here at HOP. I can almost guarantee that you will find those who will disrespect you or dislike our opinions.

When those situations devolve into an inability to have civil discussions, might I suggest the handy tool we have here - the IGNORE list. A wonderful thing, you can choose who it is you've identified as individuals likely to be unproductive to engage in debate. And you can always click on an individual post's option to read that post, specifically. Seeing how others think and what they base their views and comments on is sometimes more helpful than the actual opinions themselves. I just find it a great tool to use to avoid becoming irreversibly disgusted and leave the site altogether...

A bit long-winded, sorry! I think you're going to be a resolute sort, and wanted to make sure that you had that tool at the ready! Welcome much, and enjoy much!

" Hot Damn " Now that's good advice for a newcomer, but where I live
is like the Cat chasing the Dog, and not the Dog chasing the Cat.
I really can dig this part of your post [I can almost guarantee that you
will find those who will disrespect you or dislike our opinions.], and believe
me if I feel that a question is worth answering it I will do so.

But if I think that the person who is asking for a answer is trying to
helm me up in a corner I will do three things, (1): Ignore them without
using the button, (2): Come out Biting like a mad dog, and (3): Finally
using the ignore button.

I have 12 years of experience when it comes to dealing with internet
fruitcakes, and internet bullies. I won't be on here all day & night like
some people be doing, but I shall be here enough to be known, and
above all enjoying the fun. Thanks for your Welcome as well.
Signed, DaPug

Werbung:
I have 12 years of experience when it comes to dealing with internet
fruitcakes, and internet bullies. But if I think that the person who is asking for a answer is trying to helm me up in a corner I will do three things, (1): Ignore them without
using the button, (2): Come out Biting like a mad dog, and (3): Finally
using the ignore button.

Lol. Wait till you're 13, and maybe you'll learn to use reason instead of violence and running away.

Back