Ground Zero Building Catches Fire, Doesn't Collapse

Popular Mechancis has been debunked. Anyone else you want to quote? or will you just keep your head burried?
Of course I would respond the same way if I were unable to grasp the mechanics of a fuel laden aircraft slamming into a tall building. Or maybe you simply refuse to. I suspect the latter.

Please explain in detail how this scenario was debunked. While your at it, tell me how exactly this is not (at the very least) MUCH more reasonable than your umm ...... errr... theory?

FACT: Once each tower began to collapse, the weight of all the floors above the collapsed zone bore down with pulverizing force on the highest intact floor. Unable to absorb the massive energy, that floor would fail, transmitting the forces to the floor below, allowing the collapse to progress downward through the building in a chain reaction. Engineers call the process "pancaking," and it does not require an explosion to begin, according to David Biggs, a structural engineer at Ryan-Biggs Associates and a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) team that worked on the FEMA report.

Like all office buildings, the WTC towers contained a huge volume of air. As they pancaked, all that air — along with the concrete and other debris pulverized by the force of the collapse — was ejected with enormous energy. "When you have a significant portion of a floor collapsing, it's going to shoot air and concrete dust out the window," NIST lead investigator Shyam Sunder tells PM. Those clouds of dust may create the impression of a controlled demolition, Sunder adds, "but it is the floor pancaking that leads to that perception."

Demolition expert Romero regrets that his comments to the Albuquerque Journal became fodder for conspiracy theorists. "I was misquoted in saying that I thought it was explosives that brought down the building," he tells PM. "I only said that that's what it looked like."

Romero, who agrees with the scientific conclusion that fire triggered the collapses, demanded a retraction from the Journal. It was printed Sept. 22, 2001. "I felt like my scientific reputation was on the line." But emperors-clothes.com saw something else: "The paymaster of Romero's research institute is the Pentagon. Directly or indirectly, pressure was brought to bear, forcing Romero to retract his original statement." Romero responds: "Conspiracy theorists came out saying that the government got to me. That is the farthest thing from the truth. This has been an albatross around my neck for three years."

-Castle

Werbung:
Of course I would respond the same way if I were unable to grasp the mechanics of a fuel laden aircraft slamming into a tall building. Or maybe you simply refuse to. I suspect the latter.

Please explain in detail how this scenario was debunked. While your at it, tell me how exactly this is not (at the very least) MUCH more reasonable than your umm ...... errr... theory?
-Castle

Here ya go bubba. Let me do your research for you.

Read this: http://www.serendipity.li/wot/pop_mech/reply_to_popular_mechanics.htm

I'm pretty sure you'll make up some excuse to keep on believing the governments theory, even though they have no proof of their claims.

Seems you have to resort to name calling "dumpy unemployable basement-dwellers like you" because you can't prove any of your theories.

Don't play this stupid game, guy, just answer my point -- what is your proof that charges went off, with your experience, training, and education in the field of demolitions amounting to approximately ****o?

Don't play this stupid game, guy, just answer my point -- what is your proof that charges went off, with your experience, training, and education in the field of demolitions amounting to approximately ****o?

Listen girl. Go see if you can find the videos that were made that day. You can see them for yourself.

Here ya go bubba. Let me do your research for you.

Read this: http://www.serendipity.li/wot/pop_mech/reply_to_popular_mechanics.htm

I'm pretty sure you'll make up some excuse to keep on believing the governments theory, even though they have no proof of their claims.

I'll leave the excuses to you as you obviously need them more than I do.
Peter Meyer constructed this fantasy huh?
a small blurb from his bio:
Perceiving a tendency toward the rise of a repressive and totalitarian government, the effects of what some now identify as a criminal secret junta at the heart of the US Government, he left the US in 1994, one year after the Waco Massacre, in search of a better life and greater liberty, which he subsequently found. He has never gone back, and never will go back so long as the US remains a cryptofascist state, intent upon imposing a materialist-corporate-capitalist hegemony upon the entire planet and intent upon continuing to wage its dirty war against innocent people disguised by the lies of the so-called War on Drugs.
Naaaaaah....this guy has no axe to grind with the US right?! It appears that his conspiracy obsessions impaired his better judgment long before 9/11.

.....next

-Castle

Ya know, I never heard my buddy in brooklyn mention a conspiracy, could be she saw the second plane fly into the building and remembers quite clearly it was NOT a drone, missile, or venutian space ship.

I'll leave the excuses to you as you obviously need them more than I do.
Peter Meyer constructed this fantasy huh?
a small blurb from his bio:

Naaaaaah....this guy has no axe to grind with the US right?! It appears that his conspiracy obsessions impaired his better judgment long before 9/11.

.....next

-Castle

I don't have or need any excuses about 9/11. Our government is corrupt and untrustworthy. Do you trust your government?

I'm guessing you must be pretty young to be so naive.

Ya know, I never heard my buddy in brooklyn mention a conspiracy, could be she saw the second plane fly into the building and remembers quite clearly it was NOT a drone, missile, or venutian space ship.

What's your point? Some people say they saw a passenger plane some said it didn't look anything like a passanger plane.

I don't have or need any excuses about 9/11. Our government is corrupt and untrustworthy. Do you trust your government?
What a ridiculous statement. The government is made up of people that are as corrupt and untrustworthy as ANYONE else. I trust when I have reason to and question when something does not add up. You and Mr. Meyer see a monster in every closet.

I'm guessing you must be pretty young to be so naive.
Actually, no. I'm just not paranoid. Age has little to do with it.

-Castle

Listen girl. Go see if you can find the videos that were made that day. You can see them for yourself.

If I had seen them for myself, I wouldn't be arguing with you, would I?

Listen: you do not know what explosive charges look like. Neither do I. I have the vaguest conception of what one might look like, but I don't see it.

Quit being snarky and actually clarify what you're saying instead of repeating the tired old "look it up for yourself" meme.

If I had seen them for myself, I wouldn't be arguing with you, would I?

Listen: you do not know what explosive charges look like. Neither do I. I have the vaguest conception of what one might look like, but I don't see it.

Quit being snarky and actually clarify what you're saying instead of repeating the tired old "look it up for yourself" meme.

You sure seem to think you know everything about me.

Do you own homework.

Werbung:
What's your point? Some people say they saw a passenger plane some said it didn't look anything like a passanger plane.

The point is that it's just what it appears to be. It's not some crazy gov't conspiracy, it's not some concocted demolition job by super secret insiders. I simply do not believe even with all it's power that the government can keep something that extreme and exacting a secret. Sure the government has classified materials, top secret stuff...but most of that isn't related to the death of americans and the destruction of a building that represents one of america's larger financial triumphs. You're putting chips on it that the government can possibly find enough like minded individuals to plant explosives, hijack planes (or military fly missiles/drones) into the buildings and then blame it on some islamic guys who were taking flying lessons, who thus also must have been government agents since they were seen doing so by many civilian witnesses. The idea you put forward would require much more exacting precision and secrecy than is possible. Simple as that, Occam's Razor 1, you 0. It would require multiple branches to plan, military (who most of which are very very patriotic and would not see this as a very patriotic thing to do) , some arab guys who don't mind dying (and why would they for our country?) some guys to plant explosives who don't mind killing fellow americans, tons of people to plan it all out, and the ability to keep every last one of those mouths shut without even a .001% chance of them talking since that'd be the biggest blow to our nation's government ever seen... you'd have military unrest, the likelihood of civil conflict within our own borders, the military being made up of mostly red blooded american's who wish nothing more than to defend this country, not harm it, would turn against the government that did this to itself. The outcome were the reality of such a case were to surface would be so intense that we'd likely have serious problems here for decades to come, and I'm talking coups, civil attacks on government property, and other such ordeals. No I don't think the weight of that risk versus the reward from this are even something to consider it's outright insane as are you. This whole conspiracy debate that's been raging for ages about owl headed statues on some island in a lake, to chemtrails, to the WTC being destroyed by our very own people , it's all ludicrous, so many conspiracies, so much "evidence" by the purporters, yet absolutely no conclusive evidence beyond anecdotal observance of blurry tapes and assumptions based on nothing more than dissent. I don't like our government much in it's current state, I don't trust them a whole lot either, but I don't think they're so bold nor crazy to do something of this caliber. It was the act of some crazy jihadis, bin laden loves touting how he did it. Is he in on the game with the us government too? Mind you, we didn't need this to invade iraq, that was easy enough to do with just the WMD scare tactics bush used, afghanistan netted nothing from our invasion but more cost and lives, there is no sense as to why the hell they'd even want to do it. But you'll keep on keeping on assuming that Paul McCartney and Yoko Ono are working with bush to create a new CD with subliminal messages to make you go outside and inhale deeply as the planes fly over seeding you with the genetic material from protozoan dust found on mars to imbue us with sicknesses so that we can be better controlled and have to rely on the government for medical assistance...but hey, whatever floats you boat.

Back