Ground Zero Mosque

CoachV40

The other thing that has really been bothering me for the past few weeks is this business of allowing a Mosque to be built at Ground Zero. Its a absolute slap in the face and I would like to know where the funding for it is coming from?!?!? Lets make a deal...we will let you start building mosques again in this country when you allow a christian church to be built in your countries.

Werbung:
The other thing that has really been bothering me for the past few weeks is this business of allowing a Mosque to be built at Ground Zero. Its a absolute slap in the face and I would like to know where the funding for it is coming from?!?!? Lets make a deal...we will let you start building mosques again in this country when you allow a christian church to be built in your countries.

I see, so your in the Blame all Muslims and lump them all in the same group, group? fine, ban all Christian churches to, they tried to attack the US as well. All Christians will be judged..

you think just like the taliban on that issue, must enjoy the good company.

I see, so your in the Blame all Muslims and lump them all in the same group, group? fine, ban all Christian churches to, they tried to attack the US as well. All Christians will be judged..

you think just like the taliban on that issue, must enjoy the good company.

Alright so you have no problem with a mosque being built at ground zero. When your religion says kill all of those that aren't muslim then your silence is acceptance. i will give credit to the muslims that speak out against such craziness.

Alright so you have no problem with a mosque being built at ground zero. When your religion says kill all of those that aren't muslim then your silence is acceptance. i will give credit to the muslims that speak out against such craziness.

so many things wrong in your statement I can't even start with them all. But I will just accept you know nothing about Islam. But its nice you can put down your intolerance if they specifically speak out...but until them assume them to be terrorist.

also good to know you don't believe in freedom of religion in the US

so many things wrong in your statement I can't even start with them all. But I will just accept you know nothing about Islam. But its nice you can put down your intolerance if they specifically speak out...but until them assume them to be terrorist.

also good to know you don't believe in freedom of religion in the US

Don't you see Coach...Islam is a religion of peace??? And besides, Christianity is just as bad...

You have no right to stop any religion or culture from doing whatever they want.

To a lib whose head is full of multiculty BS, he sees no culture or religion as better than the other. It makes no difference that Muslim nations execute gays for being gay, treat women worse than dogs, and so many other atrocities. They see America and Christianity as NO BETTER.

I know...its crazy.

Well the Imam of the ground zero mosque has much in common with many American liberals.

Ground Zero Imam Says U.S. Worse than al-Qaeda
by Jason Mattera
08/23/2010
New audio has surfaced of the imam behind the controversial mosque near Ground Zero allegedly telling an audience overseas that the United States has been far more deadly than al-Qaeda. "We tend to forget, in the West, that the United States has more Muslim blood on its hands than al-Qaeda has on its hands of innocent non Muslims," Feisal Abdul Rauf said at a 2005 lecture sponsored by the University of South Australia. After discussing the U.S.-led sanctions against Iraq under Saddam Hussein, Rauf went on to argue that America is to blame for its testy relationship with Islamic countries.

"What complicates the discussion, intra-Islamically, is the fact that the West has not been cognizant and has not addressed the issues of its own contribution to much injustice in the Arab and Muslim world." The audio was uncovered by blogger Pamela Geller of Atlas Shrugs.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=38673

The only people against this STILL BELIEVE THE LIES ABOUT 9/11 AND THINK THE MUSLIMS ARE CLAIMING VICTORY OR SOME BS LIKE THAT!

Really quite sad.........

The only people against this STILL BELIEVE THE LIES ABOUT 9/11 AND THINK THE MUSLIMS ARE CLAIMING VICTORY OR SOME BS LIKE THAT!

Really quite sad.........

Didn't one of the latest polls show that 70% of the American public opposed it?

Didn't one of the latest polls show that 70% of the American public opposed it?

70% also where against making interracial marriage legal when it was...to bad.

I hope they build it closer now...

They cry is about location, but they are protesting Mosques ( its not a mosque) all over that are trying to be built...its about ignorance and hate.

I think its time to protest any Catholic church less then 2 blocks from a school...after all they are all Pedo's...

The way you know its not realy about it being 2 blocks away...is they lie about where it is( or mislead) by saying its on the grounds...its pretty far away...They lie about what it is...and they say its 2 close....but no one can say what is far enough away....ask most...you know what they will say...Not in America....And they think they are so far off from the Radicals of Islam...yet there thinking is so much closer then they know.

They cry is about location, but they are protesting Mosques ( its not a mosque) all over that are trying to be built...its about ignorance and hate.

I think its time to protest any Catholic church less then 2 blocks from a school...after all they are all Pedo's...

The way you know its not realy about it being 2 blocks away...is they lie about where it is( or mislead) by saying its on the grounds...its pretty far away...They lie about what it is...and they say its 2 close....but no one can say what is far enough away....ask most...you know what they will say...Not in America....And they think they are so far off from the Radicals of Islam...yet there thinking is so much closer then they know.

A bigot calling others bigots.

The funding is coming from Saudi Arabian Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, News Corp's number two shareholder, behind Rupert Murdock.

They own Fox News, among other things.

Well they won't.

An Islamic community center in which people worship is basically a mosque.

I might agree with you if the Priest who would run it had said some inflammatory things about molesting children or something.

America has thousands of mosques, that is not what it is about. As I understand it, part of one of the planes on 9/11 hit that building, it is pretty close.

I have not seen anyone argue that Muslims cannot have freedom to practice their religion, but a little sensitivity would go a long way in mending Muslim/American relationships.

Werbung:
Well they won't.

An Islamic community center in which people worship is basically a mosque.

I might agree with you if the Priest who would run it had said some inflammatory things about molesting children or something.

America has thousands of mosques, that is not what it is about. As I understand it, part of one of the planes on 9/11 hit that building, it is pretty close.

I have not seen anyone argue that Muslims cannot have freedom to practice their religion, but a little sensitivity would go a long way in mending Muslim/American relationships.

I agree, but I don't think the people who are funding the mosque want to improve relationships with the U.S. population. They do want to improve their relationship with our government, however, as strange as it might seem.

I think the mosque is being proposed where it is precisely because it would hurt the people who lost loved ones on 9/11, in order to renew our passion for vengeance against all things Islamic. If we hated Muslims more, we would continue to support the war in Afghanistan.

Saudi Arabia asked us to intervene on behalf of Kuwait the first time we went to Iraq, during George H. W. Bush's administration. Iraq (and Afghanistan, as well) has never had good relations with Saudi Arabia, and whatever hurts them helps the Saudis.

Coincidentally, 15 of the 19 terrorists in the 9/11 attack were from Saudi Arabia. Osama bin Laden is, too.

The funding for the mosque is being generously provided by Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, who also happens to own a big part of News Corp, the parent company for Fox News.

So, he plans a mosque at ground zero, and asks the media to start a controversy over it, to renew a religious debate that will keep us committed to war against his country's neighbors.

Back