Gun debate

I support guns. Guns protect you and Guns is like your army to protect you. Lets say youre in your home without a gun. And an intruder breaks in hes got a weapon some sort so youre going to cooperate and let him steal ur stuff or probley harm your family rape ur wife or daughter. Then you call cops when they leave and it takes an hour for cops arrive and take reports and find the crooks it will take days or even weeks to catch them. And then some liberal judge in court will give him 5 to 10 years or probation and youll give with grief and despair for years. But when you have an gun and some intruder breaks in ur home you point that gun at him. He will do too things ether shoot and youll shoot back or he will say Oh shit and leave ur house and you call cops they look for him. Or when some asshole repo man steals your car you point that gun at him and he will back off. You see repo men are not allowed to have guns with them its against the law for them to carry guns. Again this is my weapon of my choice
Smith%20and%20Wesson%20500%20Magnum%20-%204%20in.jpg

Its an Magnum - 4 youll be dumb enough to break in my house or try to steal my car

this is photo o f Lahti 9mm. m y Morfar h e get it to protect the house. it is easy gun t o shoot
300px-Lahti_L-35-1.jpg

Werbung:

this is photo o f Lahti 9mm. m y Morfar h e get it to protect the house. it is easy gun t o shoot
300px-Lahti_L-35-1.jpg

be better off with a short barrel shotgun. more forgiving if your aim is off under duress of the situation. nothing quite as scary as hearing a shitgun get pumped. best if you can get the intruder to believe he needs to pick a different home to target.

Rules Of A Gunfight
1. Bring a gun. Preferably at least two guns. Bring all your friends who have guns.
2. Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting twice.
3. Only hits count. The only thing worse than a miss is a slow miss.
4. If your shooting stance is good, you’re probably not moving fast enough.
5. Move away from your attacker. Distance is your friend.
6. If you can choose what to bring, bring a long gun and a friend with a long gun.
7. In ten years nobody will remember the details of caliber, stance or tactics; they will only remember who lived.
8. If you are not shooting, you should be communicating, reloading and running.
9. Accuracy is relative: most combat shooting standards will be more dependent on the “pucker factor” than the inherent accuracy of the gun.
10. Use a gun that works EVERY TIME. All skill is in vain when an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket.
11. Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
12. Always cheat, always win. The only unfair fight is the one you LOSE.
13. Have a plan.
14. Have a back-up plan, because the first one won’t work.
15. Use cover or concealment as much as possible.
16. Don’t drop your guard.
17. Always tactically reload and threat-scan 360 degrees.
18. Watch their hands. Hands kill. In God we trust, all others: let me see your hands.
19. Decide to be aggressive enough, quickly enough.
20. The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you get.
21. Be polite. Be professional. But have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
22. Your Number One option for personal security is a life-long commitment to avoidance, deterrence and de-escalation.
23. If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck

New York is a communist state .... non-compliance there certainly will create some issues ... better off moving away to the land of the FREE! ;)

LOL I wouldn't live there if that was the location of the only FEMA camp! I moved out of the People's Republic of Massachusetts 15-1/2 years ago north to the "Live Free or Die" state, NH. Never looked back!

Multi-magazine gun owners sent packing as NYPD begins to enforce 2010 law

The New York City Police Department is taking aim at owners of certain shotguns and rifles, telling them all long guns with more than a five-round capacity must be turned in, altered or taken out of town.

The first option for the letter's recipient is to, "Immediately surrender your Rifle and/or Shotgun to your local police precinct, and notify this office of the invoice number. The firearm may be sold or permanently removed from the City of New York thereafter."

An estimated 500 recipients of the notices, which were mailed on Nov. 18, were given the options to surrender their gun, permanently move the gun out of city jurisdiction or employ a licensed gunsmith to modify the weapon to get into compliance with the law. Rifles and shotguns with a capacity of five or more rounds are affected.

I NEVER KNEW WHAT CAUSED MURDERS! Now we know!

Chicago, IL Houston, TX

Population 2.7 million 2.15 million

Median HH Income $38,000 $37,000

% African-American 38.9% 24%

% Hispanic 29.9% 44%

% Asian 5.5% 6%

% Non-Hispanic White 28.7% 26%

Pretty similar until you compare the following:

Chicago,IL Houston, TX

Concealed Carry gun law no yes

# of Gun Stores 0 184 - Dedicated gun stores plus 1500 legal places to buy guns- Wal-Mart, K-mart, sporting goods, etc.

Homicides, 2012 1,806 207

Homicides per 100K 38.4 9.6

Avg. January high temp (F) 31 63

Conclusion: Cold weather causes murder

Last edited:
I NEVER KNEW WHAT CAUSED MURDERS! Now we know!

Chicago, IL Houston, TX

Population 2.7 million 2.15 million

Median HH Income $38,000 $37,000

% African-American 38.9% 24%

% Hispanic 29.9% 44%

% Asian 5.5% 6%

% Non-Hispanic White 28.7% 26%

Pretty similar until you compare the following:

Chicago,IL Houston, TX

Concealed Carry gun law no yes

# of Gun Stores 0 184 - Dedicated gun stores plus 1500 legal places to buy guns- Wal-Mart, K-mart, sporting goods, etc.

Homicides, 2012 1,806 207

Homicides per 100K 38.4 9.6

Avg. January high temp (F) 31 63

Conclusion: Cold weather causes murder

I'm LOCKED and LOADED! It's only 15 degrees in my driveway right now!

I'm going to share this on my site if you don't mine. :)

I'm LOCKED and LOADED! It's only 15 degrees in my driveway right now!

I'm going to share this on my site if you don't mine. :)
Well .... it's 50 degrees in my drive way and EVERYONE here in TEXAS is locked and loaded, Friendly and Full of Holiday Cheer Just another day in the GREAT STATE OF TEXAS :)

And, please .... share those statistics as you please especially with your liberal friends! ;)

Well .... it's 50 degrees in my drive way and EVERYONE here in TEXAS is locked and loaded, Friendly and Full of Holiday Cheer Just another day in the GREAT STATE OF TEXAS :)

And, please .... share those statistics as you please especially with your liberal friends! ;)

Will do! My son is stationed in San Antonio right now. Great state is right!

Werbung:
Back