Gun debate

Werbung:
Sorry, I don't agree .... if you threaten or mine, your life isn't worth a nickel.
I am thinking cash was referring to the legal fees one may in cure in the process of such an unfortunate situation .... One must be careful in who they defend them selves against. Race matters everything but, ones self protection trumps all.

I am thinking cash was referring to the legal fees one may in cure in the process of such an unfortunate situation .... One must be careful in who they defend them selves against. Race matters everything but, ones self protection trumps all.
yes it does, if you shoot a black guy don't worry you will get off...Just make sure your not black and shoot a white person....

Gun control advocates push to take firearms from those accused of threatening violence

Domestic abusers are not allowed to have guns. But gun control advocates want to expand that federal law to include those who merely have been accused of threatening violence -- by prohibiting those under a temporary restraining order from having firearms.

Second Amendment supporters say these bills are unconstitutional because they violate the right to due process. But they may be gaining traction.

What is this "due process" they speak of ..............

Don't they know that was done away with when Obama signed the NDAA in law?

Detroit Police Chief: Armed Citizens Making Detroit Criminals Think Twice

With robberies in Detroit down 37 percent compared to figures from this same time last year, Detroit Police Chief James Craig says the increasing number of armed citizens is making criminals think twice before attacking.

In other words, more guns are equaling less crime.

james-craig-ap.jpg

Where's the fascist MSM? They would never cover this story and we all know why.

Last edited:
How can you have a 'debate' about guns in a country controlled and brainwashed by the merchants of death?

Werbung:
Even though I don't side with the right wing on everything, I don't think laws on gun use are stopping crime. In reality, most of the crime stems from other problems. Has anyone tried to fix those?

Back