H R 25, the "fair tax" proposal

Steve it's interesting how you love posting up links to biased sites that you parrot and bemoan.others who just read the legislation and theory from the source.
Not that you care but I'm not personally invested in ft flat tax or any other scheme. What we have is a carefully crafted mess written by the wealthy to protect the wealthy and enable the pols to buy votes to save the wealthy from buying new politicians. I would love to see something simpler that limits vote buying. I seriously doubt it can happen so I don't lose sleep fretting. But I do known the data us there that makes all this not only possible but easy.

Dogtowner,

Truly, you puzzle me.

You makes statements of fact that have no basis in truth or reality.

I post links to MY OWN professional research, NOT to supposedly "biased" sites (and you have no way of knowing whether or not they are "biased" because you obviously have not bothered to even read those sites nor tried to absorb the analyses that I have offered there.

The "others" you note (i.e., FAIRtax Zombies") do not ever READ the FAIRtax statute (they are superficial AND do not possess the professional skills to read and understand the statute), they can only skim the FAIRtax propaganda which sounds good to their superficial, amateur, simple minds.

I fully agree that today's Income Tax is a mess and my VERY Flat Income Tax would fix its problems (while eliminating the tax profession).

What is the "data" that you claim makes all of "this" (what is "this") possible and easy?

Until tomorrow.

Werbung:
Dogtowner,

Truly, you puzzle me.

You makes statements of fact that have no basis in truth or reality.

I post links to MY OWN professional research, NOT to supposedly "biased" sites (and you have no way of knowing whether or not they are "biased" because you obviously have not bothered to even read those sites nor tried to absorb the analyses that I have offered there.

The "others" you note (i.e., FAIRtax Zombies") do not ever READ the FAIRtax statute (they are superficial AND do not possess the professional skills to read and understand the statute), they can only skim the FAIRtax propaganda which sounds good to their superficial, amateur, simple minds.

I fully agree that today's Income Tax is a mess and my VERY Flat Income Tax would fix its problems (while eliminating the tax profession).

What is the "data" that you claim makes all of "this" (what is "this") possible and easy?

Until tomorrow.
Steve, of course there are zealots and they are not educated on the subject but like b the idea. This is true of everything.
Flat can accomplish equal treatment under the law (wow what a concept) and add some simplicity. I am not against it.
In order for companies to account for warantees and fund them involves knowing what you ship. That's why items have serial numbers or lots. The detail is there and any cpa knows it so trying to conceal at wholesale creates risk with no reward. There is no incentive to abet tax dodoers and every reason for them to play it straight.
Throw in foreign trade and it gets even harder. Trying to get multiple entities to be complicit in a fraud is much harder than it seems especially if there us nothing to gain.

Werbung:
Steve, of course there are zealots and they are not educated on the subject but like b the idea. This is true of everything.
Flat can accomplish equal treatment under the law (wow what a concept) and add some simplicity. I am not against it.
In order for companies to account for warantees and fund them involves knowing what you ship. That's why items have serial numbers or lots. The detail is there and any cpa knows it so trying to conceal at wholesale creates risk with no reward. There is no incentive to abet tax dodoers and every reason for them to play it straight.
Throw in foreign trade and it gets even harder. Trying to get multiple entities to be complicit in a fraud is much harder than it seems especially if there us nothing to gain.

Yes, there are zealots, but I am amazed at the closed-minded ignorance that passionately promotes the awful FAIRtax. These sad people are in a passionate state of denial.

A VERY Flat income Tax (with everyone paying tax) is the only workable goal. It will be difficult to overcome the "poverty lobby", but movement towards that goal would produce many benefits.

While higher end good are more difficult to conceal, the mass of goods and services will be easier to conceal. IMHO, you are missing the fact that there will be GREAT reward to cheat - companies will NOT make sales if they do not cheat. Even retailers will seek out suppliers willing to cheat. The 30-45% sales tax will create a major push to cheat. Every INDEPENDENT (i.e., not paid by FAIRtax) economist/writer believes that evasion/avoidance would be ENORMOUS.

H*ave you yet read my 2 page summary of the FAIRtax's fatal flaws?
http://sceldridge.wixsitecom/sceldridge#!letter-to-the-editor/cluh

Back