H1N1 - is it a REAL problem?

AgainstTheMachine

Why am I one of the few who do not see this as the correct solution for the H1N1?

Let me point out a couple things which make me question the validity of this particular (as I perceive it) hype.
Every year in the United States, on average:

• 5% to 20% of the population gets the flu;
  • more than 200,000 people are hospitalized from flu-related complications; and
  • about 36,000 people die from flu-related causes.
Now there is this about H1N1

According to the next article linked there are 12,799 deaths from H1N1 which is considerably less than the number of Seasonal Influenza deaths of 36,000
especially when you consider that the H1N1 has been around LONGER THAN A SINGLE FLU SEASON!
Personally speaking other than a few kids with sniffles or the regular flu - I don't know anyone who has had the H1N1 flu - it looks a bit like a hype to me!

Have any of you asked yourself if there isn't another type of inoculation embedded in that flu shot?
I know the government has been THAT under handed before - the military has indirectly admitted to using personnel as Guinea pigs for various biological tests ... and they tested the effects of atom bombs on people who had no idea they were lab rats

... and you people want to jump out and trust THEM??

Look at the millions in unassociated spending that was stuffed into a stimulus package - the government is showing us on a daily basis they can not be trusted!

Do what you think is right - Personally - it is not for me ... and I am a diabetic with bronchial asthma and rather take my chances on my own immune system than to trust this over publicized hoopla.

Werbung:
Back