Hacking Palin's email

Libsmasher

Done, undoubtedly, by the same people who squeeled like stuck pigs when the government was doing it to catch islamofascist mass murderers.

Imagine if it were Obama's email that had been hacked - the lib media would be in hysterics. But since it's Palin's, it's just presented as a ho-hum minor news item.

Werbung:
Done, undoubtedly, by the same people who squeeled like stuck pigs when the government was doing it to catch islamofascist mass murderers.

Imagine if it were Obama's email that had been hacked - the lib media would be in hysterics. But since it's Palin's, it's just presented as a ho-hum minor news item.

No one cares because it was Sarah's email. Had it been Lord Obama's email then we would be on the 5th page of complaints

Actually it would have been a Bush conspiracy. :p

Actually it was a group called "Anonymous" Normally I'd be right with you, libsmasher, but these guys really don't have any political agenda other than to create chaos and protest scientology(that's kind of a side mission lol).

I was going to say something, but then said I am suppose to not care, so I will not . Steal away , I support Obama and therefor dont care ...NoObama has spoken.

You always think everything is directed to you personally. You were literally the last person on my mind when posting.

This story came out yesterday and I noticed no one bothered to write about it till today. Had it been Lord Obama it would have been posted within the hour of the first report and there would have been charges of racism and right wing nut cases to blame

You always think everything is directed to you personally. You were literally the last person on my mind when posting.

This story came out yesterday and I noticed no one bothered to write about it till today. Had it been Lord Obama it would have been posted within the hour of the first report and there would have been charges of racism and right wing nut cases to blame

no I just like to take cheap shots when you guys love so much to throw yoru random attacks at straw man liberals so you can feel good about yourside.

Werbung:
no I just like to take cheap shots when you guys love so much to throw yoru random attacks at straw man liberals so you can feel good about yourside.

Every "attack" I have seen on Liberals have always been on one type. Not every democrat fits this mold and not every liberal fits this mold. If you feel that is attacking you then you should snap back

But if you reply or don’t reply it won’t make anyone feel better about "our side"
Not at least my side. I don’t feel good because someone else sucks worse. I feel good when I see someone I back as a leader stands up to things I am against.

Back