Hallo!

Hi there. I'm a new member to this forum. You're a busy man, however, and I'm sure there's more important things for you to do with your time. So I'll make this brief.

I am a kind and sensitive, and exceptionally assimilated mexicano living in San Antonio Texas that enjoys discussing a variety of topics and learning new languages.

'Nuff said. <_<

Werbung:
Hi there. I'm a new member to this forum. You're a busy man, however, and I'm sure there's more important things for you to do with your time. So I'll make this brief.

I am a kind and sensitive, and exceptionally assimilated mexicano living in San Antonio Texas that enjoys discussing a variety of topics and learning new languages.

'Nuff said. <_<

If we were really busy, we wouldn't be wasting so much time on this forum.

I see you know/are learning German, and as a Mexicano, you must know Spanish. Since you're posting in English, you must know at least two and a half languages already.

I speak two and a half, also, but the half is French.

Werbung:
*laughs* You would think so, but no, I don't speak spanish.
I took three years of it in high school, and it's not that spanish isn't a beautiful sounding language, but those three years basically killed any appetite I had for the language, which is a shame because I had been trying to learn it for so long.

On the other hand, I know infinitely more about spanish than I do about german. I just don't speak it. o_O

I also speak a little, and I mean a very little of japanese. *shrug*

Back