Happy Birthday

Gipper

2011-02-03-alexander-1.jpg

February 6, 2012, marks the 101st anniversary of President Ronald Wilson Reagan's birthday, or as he would have phrased it, the 62nd anniversary of his 39th birthday.
Either way, we are grateful beyond measure for his great service to our country, the shining city on a hill, and his steadfast devotion to Essential Liberty.
Reagan both understood the roots of tyranny in the absence of serving anything higher than self and devoted his presidency to fighting it. "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid. That's why the Marxist vision of man without God must eventually be seen as an empty and a false faith -- the second oldest in the world -- first proclaimed in the Garden of Eden with whispered words ... 'Ye shall be as gods.' The crisis of the Western world ... exists to the degree in which it is indifferent to God. ... I have seen the rise of fascism and communism. Both philosophies glorify the arbitrary power of the state. ... But both theories fail. Both deny those God-given liberties that are the inalienable right of each person on this planet, indeed, they deny the existence of God."
He also understood and honored the source of American Liberty. "Our liberty springs from and depends upon an abiding faith in God. ... Without God there is no virtue because there is no prompting of the conscience. ... Without God there is a coarsening of the society. Without God democracy will not and cannot long endure. ... America needs God more than God needs America. If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a Nation gone under."

Werbung:
I saw a TV spot about his birthday with some obama clips in it. It showed how different the two really are. If you can find it, you should put it up here, Id like to see it again.

BO and The Great One are polar opposites.

One reveres the Constitution. One hates it and works to undermine it.
One loves his country and the other despises it.
One believes in God the other not so much.
One knows our rights come from God and the other thinks American's rights come from liberal elites.
One believes in Capitalism and the other Marxism.

It would be nice to once again have a president who loves and respects America and the American people.

I don't know if this is the video you speak of, but I like it. Can there be any doubt, that Obama is the worst president American has suffered under in a long time? If he gets re-elected, the damage he will cause will be irreparable.
If BO gets re-elected, I shall take up smoking cigarettes to shorten my life and incur lots of healthcare costs, become an alcoholic to incur lots of healthcare costs, become a ward of the state and get lots of FREEBIES, and more or less just say F**K it.

BO and The Great One are polar opposites.

One reveres the Constitution. One hates it and works to undermine it.
One loves his country and the other despises it.
One believes in God the other not so much.
One knows our rights come from God and the other thinks American's rights come from liberal elites.
One believes in Capitalism and the other Marxism.

It would be nice to once again have a president who loves and respects America and the American people.

I don't know if this is the video you speak of, but I like it. Can there be any doubt, that Obama is the worst president American has suffered under in a long time? If he gets re-elected, the damage he will cause will be irreparable.
If BO gets re-elected, I shall take up smoking cigarettes to shorten my life and incur lots of healthcare costs, become an alcoholic to incur lots of healthcare costs, become a ward of the state and get lots of FREEBIES, and more or less just say F**K it.

Yes, that was the one. I really liked it. To put them side by side you can really see how bad obama sucks. Dont take up smoking because liberals will just get your tax money :) besides, if he gets elected for a second term you wont be able to afford cigarettes

Werbung:
Yes, that was the one. I really liked it. To put them side by side you can really see how bad obama sucks. Dont take up smoking because liberals will just get your tax money :) besides, if he gets elected for a second term you wont be able to afford cigarettes

Yeah...but if you can't beat'em....you might as well join'em.

Back