Happy Valentines day all........

Werbung:
I am always amused by the Vday advertisements. It places all the burden on the males, and it is almost as if, that if the males dont buy thousands in jewelry that the occassion is lost. That is the media for ya.

I am always amused by the Vday advertisements. It places all the burden on the males, and it is almost as if, that if the males dont buy thousands in jewelry that the occassion is lost. That is the media for ya.

We should do it like it is done in Japan.

On Feb 14th only women buy chocolate and valentines for the men they have a crush on. Some guys get to crying because no one gave them anything and other guys get valentines and chocolate from a few girls.

Then on March 14th the tables turn and only guy’s give valentines to the girls they have a crush on. Just because a girl gave you a valentines doesn’t mean she always gets one back.

It would be better than the way they do it in some Middle Eastern countries, where they have to smuggle in their heart shaped chocolates and cards..... Risk your life for giving and receiving a valentine on this pagan American holiday :)

Happy Hallmark (tm)
Wholly DAZE!

I am shocked and appalled!

Can we take all that energy
and redirect it to SAVING THE REPUBLIC?

or?

what .... izat 2 radical?

Werbung:
Crud,

I forgot to post my valentine picture yesterday :(

Day late, dollar short!

picture.php