Has Russia become weak as a military force ?

the annoying thing

Russia assumed it would roll over the Ukraine force like we did Saddam's . They have exposed how poorly their military is rained and how poor of military leaders they have and how inferior their military eqt actually is.
They are suffering from huge losses in eqt and man power they can no afford to replace and now are suffering at home , thats one thing that Putin and Biden have in both know how to stick it to their own people and smile and lie about it .
Im hoping that putin will either be arrested or assassinated . He is a evil man responsible for war crimes and man murders in his time.

Werbung:
What is the basis for your assumption apart from hysterical headlines and "huns rape babies" stories in the WarParty media.

Minsk accords ? Attempts to place nuclear missiles on the Russian border a la Cuba ? No mention of this of course.

Full marks to the victor of WW2 for reluctantly engaging the Nazi threat and systematically destroying it.

No mention either of assassination of Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Reagan, Bush I and II, Clinton, Obama for warcrimes and atrocity in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Nicaragua, Serbia, Libya, Syria etc etc etc and all the secret stuff we don't know about carried out by the laughably named "arsenal of democracy".

Comrade Stalin
On the Donbass Front fighting the Nazi threat

Werbung:
What is the basis for your assumption apart from hysterical headlines and "huns rape babies" stories in the WarParty media.

Minsk accords ? Attempts to place nuclear missiles on the Russian border a la Cuba ? No mention of this of course.

Full marks to the victor of WW2 for reluctantly engaging the Nazi threat and systematically destroying it.

No mention either of assassination of Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Reagan, Bush I and II, Clinton, Obama for warcrimes and atrocity in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Nicaragua, Serbia, Libya, Syria etc etc etc and all the secret stuff we don't know about carried out by the laughably named "arsenal of democracy".

Comrade Stalin
On the Donbass Front fighting the Nazi threat
I hope you enjoy watching pictures of them hanging . or shot in the head. Putin will be either locked up hanged or shot or poisoned by the end of the year by his own people.

Back