Have An AGGRESSIVE-NEW-YEAR!!!

Shaman, I am about your age. But then you already know that.
No....I don't know any-such-thing. You sound way-too-much like the young, punk, redneck-wannabes...like we have (here), in PA.​

If you want to try something good, I would truly love for you to wander through the mountains in Northern California, especially during the fall....

All you know anything about is pot, and you don't even know anything about that!
BEEN there; August of '80....traveling from Seattle, down to San Diego (on Highway 5)....and, if they weren't growin' Pot, anywhere near that lil' mountain-town (a short-distance beyond the Oregon/Cali-border), they weren't growin' it ANYWHERE in California!!!!!!

This was back when the growin' in Del Norte & Humbolt was HUGE!!!!!

You don't sound like you got outta your hometown, much.

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
No....I don't know any-such-thing. You sound way-too-much like the young, punk, redneck-wannabes...like we have (here), in PA.

That's because you never read anything but the drivel that comes out of your own mouth, and then run away like a coward when your own kind pulls the same **** they have done since forever and someone mentions it.

You however, are just like every punk wanabe gangbanger impersonation of a man like they have in Compton. Oh wait a minute. They're not there anymore because the Mexicans scared them and they ran away to San Bernardino.

As for the Humboldt (learn to spell bosco), it's not exactly in Texas is it? and if you were buying it in the 80's then you were making me and my freeper buds richer. Thanks.

The point is that you are a liar and didn't get good $70 bags in Texas in 96. But be just like yo mama, and say it three times, wag your head like a bobblehead, and say amen afterwards, and it will miraculously be true.

Bush tax cuts led to full employment. Threat of tax increases keeping players off the field. This time next year we'll be awaiting GOP majorities to be sworn in on Capital Hill !

Boo yah !

The Bush Recession... the single greatest economic downturn since The Great Depression... plus a war built on lies... plus TORTURE.

Yeah... boo... yah.:rolleyes:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....and, lipstick-wearing pigs still fly......

You're not very-good at this game, are you?

After Barney and Chris' coddling of F&F fell apart and the Jobs Killer Obama was about sowrn in ? sure jobs were lost and continues till today.

You're really poor at this aren't you !

That's because you never read anything but the drivel that comes out of your own mouth, and then run away like a coward when your own kind pulls the same.....
Hey....who split, last-NIGHT, Skippy?????

I guess the disappearance (of your name, last night) was some kind o' abberation, huh?

As for the Humboldt (learn to spell bosco), it's not exactly in Texas is it?
Gee, Skippy....the subject (at that time) WAS Northern Cali!!

You must get confused, easily.

The point is that you are a liar and didn't get good $70 bags in Texas in 96.
Well....you're WRONG (as usual), Skippy!!!!

You familiar with North Austin??? How 'bout Boyer Boulevard????

Yer' bogus, Skippy.

Stand, down. Ya' got NOTHIN'!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 21

Johann Sebastian Bach * Charlotte Bronte * John D Rockefeller III * Harold Robbins * Howard Cosell * Jules Bergman * Tom Flores * Timothy Dalton * Gary Oldman * Matthew Broderick * Rosie O'Donnell

March 22

Chico Marx * Louis D L'Amour * Karl Malden * Marcel Marceau * William Shatner * May Britt * George Benson * Andrew Lloyd Webber * Bob Costas * Matthew Modine

Oh God, the "first FUG" flies?

Those not good at "the game" are the same ones it's always been. Those who won't work. I agree that the time for patience has passed. It's time to purge this nation.

bododie, your own words show a Nazi exhibiting his true colors.

March 24

Harry Houdini * John Cameron Swayze * Joseph Barbera * Norman Fell * Steve McQueen * Bob Mackie * Patti Labelle * Robert Carradine * Kelly LeBrock * Lara Flynn Boyle

March 25

James A Lovell Jr. * Gloria Steinem * Aretha Franklin * Paul Michael Glaser * Frank Oz * Bonnie Bedelia * Elton John * Mary Gross * Sarah Jessica Parker * Sheryl Swoopes

March 26

Henry Royce * Robert Frost * Tennessee Williams * Sterling Hayden * Strother Martin * Bob Elliot * Sandra Day O'Connor * Leonard Nimoy * Alan Arkin * James Caan * Nancy Pelosi * Erica Jong * Bob Woodward * Diana Ross * Johnny Crawford * Steven Tyler * Vicki Lawrence * Martin Short * Teddy Pendergrass * Marcus Allen

Werbung:
b-nancy-pelosi-jokes-444eae7f090c1.jpeg

It's ARIES-TIME!!!!!!!!!!

(...And, a DRAGON [1940], to boot!!!!)

Get on-board, or GET-OUTTA-THE-WAY!!!!!!!!

92.gif

Back