ASPCA4EVER

Land of the JAYHAWKS-ROCK CHOCK Jayhawk, KU
Mother of missing 5-year-old girl charged

Police: No sign of child who was spotted being carried into N.C. hotel room

05476704-b59f-4275-8378-053191051aa0.widec.jpg

City of Fayetteville Police Department / AP
Antoinette Nicole Davis, the mother of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis,
faces a child abuse charge involving prostitution as well as
filing a false police report, police said.

APTRANS.gif

updated 2 hours, 43 minutes ago

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. - The mother of a 5-year-old girl who disappeared in North Carolina was charged Saturday with human trafficking and other offenses, though authorities said they still did not know the girl's whereabouts.
Antoinette Nicole Davis, the mother of Shaniya Davis, faces a child abuse charge involving prostitution as well as filing a false police report, according to a news release from the Fayetteville Police Department. The release did not say whether the charges were related to her daughter's disappearance. Telephone messages and an e-mail left for police were not immediately returned.
Shaniya's mother reported the girl missing Tuesday morning from a mobile home community in Fayetteville, and authorities began searching nearby wooded areas. The following day a man described as Davis' boyfriend was arrested in the kidnapping but later released.
Surveillance video
Police then said a worker spotted a child matching Shaniya's description at a Sanford hotel about 40 miles from Fayetteville on Tuesday. Authorities reviewed surveillance video and, after speaking with family members, confirmed the child's identity.

Surveillance footage showed Mario Andrette McNeill carrying Shaniya into a hotel room, and he was arrested and charged with kidnapping Friday.
Authorities have said McNeill admitted to taking the girl, though his attorney says he will plead not guilty to the charge. They have not said if McNeill and Davis knew each other.
An official at the Cumberland County Detention Center said Davis was still being booked and it was unclear whether she had an attorney. Her first court appearance would likely be Monday.

And that's my question of the day: Has the child marketing network made this a cash & carry source for the druggies of our world...what is a little girl/boy worth on the slave trade market? How do we control/stop this...how did this become such an insidious world market?

Werbung:
This is a miserable story isn't it?

I bet we will find out a lot of bizarre things in this one. My guess is this will end up being the balloon boy dad X 100.

This is a miserable story isn't it?

I bet we will find out a lot of bizarre things in this one. My guess is this will end up being the balloon boy dad X 100.
On another community post; a friend reminded me that during the early civilization it was often the practise to sell off a couple of your children as indentured servants to the 'UPPER CLASS/ROYALS' so that the children had employment and the family had less mouths to feed!

Hell, even the 'GOOD CATHOLICS' practised that; boys as a 'PRIEST' and daughters into the 'SISTERHOOD/NUN'...so it's really nothing new but just as shocking! :mad:

Werbung:
On another community post; a friend reminded me that during the early civilization it was often the practise to sell off a couple of your children as indentured servants to the 'UPPER CLASS/ROYALS' so that the children had employment and the family had less mouths to feed!

Hell, even the 'GOOD CATHOLICS' practised that; boys as a 'PRIEST' and daughters into the 'SISTERHOOD/NUN'...so it's really nothing new but just as shocking! :mad:

You'd think that whole "evolving" thing would come into play at some point huh?:D

Back