Have you seen a tax cut in your paycheck?

So are you saying they changed it and its not 13 dollars a week for the first 6 months and then 8 dollars a week for the next 6 months? That was a pathetic tax cut in the first place but even that is better than 24 cents a month.

Are you saying there is no mistake, a single mom making 14 dollars and hour really is getting a 24 cents a month tax cut? That is the tax cut Obama promised me? You are serious? Seriously?

About the paying it back April 15, 2010. I am repeating what 3 different CPA's said. I am not a CPA, I know very little about tax stuff. There were 3 different CPA's being interviewed on the radio and they all said the same thing.

I'm saying exactly what I've been saying. The cuts started this April. Looking at my company payroll history online I see the the amount my paycheck went up factored across the whole year looks like about an extra $900.

The glaringly obvious thing is there is some tax cut for 95% of Americans... let's be just insanely totally ridiculous and call it say... only $300.

That's still a decrease in Federal Tax... not an increase in Federal Tax. President Obama said he would cut 95% of American's taxes... and he did.

All the while I clearly remember the Republicants during the campaign saying not only that he wouldn't do that... but that he'd raise everybody's taxes.

Case closed.:)

Werbung:
I'm saying exactly what I've been saying. The cuts started this April. Looking at my company payroll history online I see the the amount my paycheck went up factored across the whole year looks like about an extra $900.

The glaringly obvious thing is there is some tax cut for 95% of Americans... let's be just insanely totally ridiculous and call it say... only $300.

That's still a decrease in Federal Tax... not an increase in Federal Tax. President Obama said he would cut 95% of American's taxes... and he did.

All the while I clearly remember the Republicants during the campaign saying not only that he wouldn't do that... but that he'd raise everybody's taxes.

Case closed.:)

Conservatives did say he will raise taxes, and he will. He is going to at least tripple energy taxes with cap and trade. My whoppin 24 cents a month tax cut will not help me when my electric bill is 100 dollars more a month, and if my whoppin 24 cents per month tax cut is only good for 12 months... do you think he is going to let me keep that huge cut? I think he will raise my taxes far above what it was before he cut it 24 cents per month.

Depending on the manner in which you file, the stimulus deductions were capped at a certain number. You will still have to pay taxes on these and the total write offs are expected to total less than the cuts in many families who will then have to make up the difference come tax day.

Ill use turbo tax and be sure to get money back :)

Conservatives did say he will raise taxes, and he will. He is going to at least tripple energy taxes with cap and trade. My whoppin 24 cents a month tax cut will not help me when my electric bill is 100 dollars more a month, and if my whoppin 24 cents per month tax cut is only good for 12 months... do you think he is going to let me keep that huge cut? I think he will raise my taxes far above what it was before he cut it 24 cents per month.

And yet again President Obama cut your Federal Taxes just like he said he would.

Save all the misdirection gobbeldygook for when it happens then come talk about it. Until then you do yourself and your country a diservice by purposely posting misinformation in some sAD wEAK aTTEMPT to besmirch our wonderful new President of the United States of America!:)

And yet again President Obama cut your Federal Taxes just like he said he would.

Save all the misdirection gobbeldygook for when it happens then come talk about it. Until then you do yourself and your country a diservice by purposely posting misinformation in some sAD wEAK aTTEMPT to besmirch our wonderful new President of the United States of America!:)

what misinformation? I said I got a frakin 24 cent tax cut

and I said what three different CPA's reported on about the next tax season.

I am shocked though I should not be that you are defending a 24 cent tax cut on federal taxes knowing because of this stimulus my state will be forced to raise my state taxes to cover the mandates put fourth by your president.

I remember during the election I was told that obama will for sure give a better tax cut than McCain. Every lib out there agreed to that, now you are telling me hey he said he would cut them and you got 24 cents a month, he never said how much.

Bull Crap! He said over and over he would give a better tax break to us than McCain and all the libs on this board did too.

The truth is you were wrong ! and obama lied!

neither is new

That's not true. This is simply less Federal tax on your income. Not just withholding less tax so you could get to own the whole amount back come April 15th 2010.
I don't know about that.

It's lookin' like the IRS needs to answer some questions.​

"But new tax withholding tables issued by the IRS could cause millions of taxpayers to get hundreds of dollars more than they are entitled to under the credit, money that will have to be repaid at tax time.

At-risk taxpayers include a broad swath of the public: married couples in which both spouses work; workers with more than one job; retirees who have federal income taxes withheld from their pension payments and Social Security recipients with jobs that provide taxable income.

The Internal Revenue Service acknowledges problems with the withholding tables but has done little to warn average taxpayers."

what misinformation? I said I got a frakin 24 cent tax cut

and I said what three different CPA's reported on about the next tax season.

I am shocked though I should not be that you are defending a 24 cent tax cut on federal taxes knowing because of this stimulus my state will be forced to raise my state taxes to cover the mandates put fourth by your president.

I remember during the election I was told that obama will for sure give a better tax cut than McCain. Every lib out there agreed to that, now you are telling me hey he said he would cut them and you got 24 cents a month, he never said how much.

Bull Crap! He said over and over he would give a better tax break to us than McCain and all the libs on this board did too.

The truth is you were wrong ! and obama lied!

neither is new

Seems to be a very simple way to prove all of your misbegotten points.

A) Post some credible link saying President Obama didn't give the people he said he would a Federal Tax cut (as you said).

B) Post some credible link that says everyone getting a Federal Tax Cut (that you seem to imply isn't really happening in the first place) will have to pay back 100% of it on their 2010 tax return (as you said).

This ain't like proving extraterrestrials exist!:)

I mean OMG let's just cut to it. President Obama didn't raise taxes when the failed Republicants all said he would and John McBush was a freakin' idiot.

Oh, let's just move on!
:D

I don't know about that.

It's lookin' like the IRS needs to answer some questions.​

"But new tax withholding tables issued by the IRS could cause millions of taxpayers to get hundreds of dollars more than they are entitled to under the credit, money that will have to be repaid at tax time.

At-risk taxpayers include a broad swath of the public: married couples in which both spouses work; workers with more than one job; retirees who have federal income taxes withheld from their pension payments and Social Security recipients with jobs that provide taxable income.

The Internal Revenue Service acknowledges problems with the withholding tables but has done little to warn average taxpayers."

Thanks... you posted the EXACT scenario I previously had stated.

That some people were getting TOO MUCH of a tax cut and they would of course owe that difference back come 2010.

Thanks... you posted the EXACT scenario I previously had stated.

That some people were getting TOO MUCH of a tax cut and they would of course owe that difference back come 2010.
Well.....the whole thing doesn't sound all that insurmountable:

"Perlman's advice: check your federal withholding to make sure sufficient taxes are being taken out of your pay. If you are married and both spouses work, you might consider having taxes withheld at the higher rate for single filers. If you have multiple jobs, you might consider having extra taxes withheld by one of your employers. You can make that request with a Form W-4.

The IRS has a calculator on its Web site to help taxpayers figure withholding. So do many private tax preparers."

http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id96196,00.html

I mean OMG let's just cut to it. President Obama didn't raise taxes when the failed Republicants all said he would and John McBush was a freakin' idiot.

If you look at tax cuts as a singular entity then sure. Obama has enacted a minimal tax cut for a large portion of the population.

However, if you add in the hidden increases he is going after, such as cap and trade, etc, then people's collective tax bill will go up, not down.

You have narrowed in on one part of a bigger equation. However, tax bills on a whole (for most people) will go up once the hidden taxes come into play.

If you look at tax cuts as a singular entity then sure. Obama has enacted a minimal tax cut for a large portion of the population.

However, if you add in the hidden increases he is going after, such as cap and trade, etc, then people's collective tax bill will go up, not down.

You have narrowed in on one part of a bigger equation. However, tax bills on a whole (for most people) will go up once the hidden taxes come into play.

Not to mention the death tax which will hit millions, the inevitable hike in gas prices due to killing drilling, plus increases in social security tax which will hit millions who earn less than $250K, and of course capital gains tax which will hit nearly everyone.

In short, Obama will tax us dollars and cut taxes by a few pennies.

Can we all seriously not agree that we could go back and forth for daaaaaays saying this will go up or this will go down and whether that's a right or wrong thing...

but all that does nothing to change the answer to the thread question which is simply, YES... President Obama said he would make cuts for 95% of people in their Federal INCOME Taxes and last month he started doing just that.

I mean seriously... :)

Looking at my company payroll history online I see the the amount my paycheck went up factored across the whole year looks like about an extra $900.

I was not aware that Walmart greeters had access to their payroll online?

Now that's progress we can all believe in! :D

Werbung:
Back