Have you seen a tax cut in your paycheck?

If you look at tax cuts as a singular entity then sure. Obama has enacted a minimal tax cut for a large portion of the population.

However, if you add in the hidden increases he is going after, such as cap and trade, etc, then people's collective tax bill will go up, not down.

You have narrowed in on one part of a bigger equation. However, tax bills on a whole (for most people) will go up once the hidden taxes come into play.
Yeah....right.....and, the WMDs will be found, as well, right?

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Can we all seriously not agree that we could go back and forth for daaaaaays saying this will go up or this will go down and whether that's a right or wrong thing...
....Especially when you consider how-often "conservatives'" predictions (in-the-past) never measured-up to the (actual) outcomes.

I was not aware that Walmart greeters had access to their payroll online?

Now that's progress we can all believe in! :D

I think it's unfair of you to attack Pandora in that way.:)

Speaking for myself as someone in Ohio and in the upper 50K low 60K tax bracket I appreciate the Obama tax cut.

I think it's unfair of you to attack Pandora in that way.:)

Speaking for myself as someone in Ohio and in the upper 50K low 60K tax bracket I appreciate the Obama tax cut.

You would defend obama no matter what he does. you would act glad over a penny a year tax cut, I am glad you are happy, someone needs to be.

I will keep asking people if they saw a tax cut, so far everyone I asked said they have not seen a cut, I have asked over 50 people so far and none of them are fat cat rich republcans, they are all like me. I saw 12 cents, that will double to 24 cents next month. I wonder if they just didn't notice the 12 cents? It could be they all got 12 cents too but it was so small they did not notice?
Change you can believe

You would defend obama no matter what he does. you would act glad over a penny a year tax cut, I am glad you are happy, someone needs to be.

I will keep asking people if they saw a tax cut, so far everyone I asked said they have not seen a cut, I have asked over 50 people so far and none of them are fat cat rich republcans, they are all like me. I saw 12 cents, that will double to 24 cents next month. I wonder if they just didn't notice the 12 cents? It could be they all got 12 cents too but it was so small they did not notice?
Change you can believe

While it's not true I'd defend President Obama no matter what he did...

I will grant you that after that long grueling train wreck known as W. the bar for me is not hard to scale over like Superman.

As far as the Obama Federal Tax cut your position is that of the people eligible some just aren't going to get it?????? :confused:

If I were you I'd be telling all these people that qualify and not getting it to just simply go to their closest IRS office. Because if that's true then it would obviously be an IRS problem not an "Obama" problem.

But of course since it makes no sense seeing that this particular TAX CUT has been reported on national news and in every newspaper over & over & over again as having taken effect April 2009 does it REALLY sound reasonable that people are just plain not going to get it??? I mean really?

Even you now admit getting a cut.

Truth is President Obama kept his word and that frustrates your smear campaign. Sorry bout that I guess... :)

Oh, and just as a quick follow up... still no link about this wide spread conspiracy you cite to not give out the Obama Tax Cut or have to pay it all back in 2010... nothing... not one credible link... I see.;)

While it's not true I'd defend President Obama no matter what he did...

I will grant you that after that long grueling train wreck known as W. the bar for me is not hard to scale over like Superman.

As far as the Obama Federal Tax cut your position is that of the people eligible some just aren't going o get it?????? :confused:

If I were you I'd be telling all these people that qualify and not getting it to just simply go to their closest IRS office.
Because if that's true then it would obviously be an IRS problem not an "Obama" problem.

But of course since it make no sense seeing that this particular TAX CUT has been reported on national news and in every newspaper over & over & over again as having taken effect April 2009 does it REALLY sound reasonable that people are just plain not going to get it??? I mean really?

Even you now admit getting a cut.

Truth is President Obama kept his word and that frustrates your smear campaign. Sorry bout that I guess... :)

95 percent of all Americans are getting a tax cut. Now I know for sure one guy who did what I did, he went to his last months statement and then this months and the change was zero! I guess he is not one of the 95 percent of all Americans. Others have told me there is no change but they did not yet do what I did and what this other guy did and look at both last and this months statements and compare. I will get as many as I can to compare both.

You think the buck stops with IRS and not obama? figures!

95 percent of all Americans are getting a tax cut. Now I know for sure one guy who did what I did, he went to his last months statement and then this months and the change was zero! I guess he is not one of the 95 percent of all Americans. Others have told me there is no change but they did not yet do what I did and what this other guy did and look at both last and this months statements and compare. I will get as many as I can to compare both.

You think the buck stops with IRS and not obama? figures!

I think that only because the TAX CUT is not a secret and it is the law.

So since everyone can see that they are supposed to get it.

If they for some reason aren't getting it then they should go to their companies payroll dept. first and try and get some explanation and if that's not acceptable go to the IRS... the one that actually collects the taxes.

Doesn't that seem reasonable to you?:confused: I mean President Obama signed the Tax Cut but he's not actually going business to business personally checking to see if each individual persons deductions are right.

I mean seriously...

Werbung:
Yeah....right.....and, the WMDs will be found, as well, right?

In terms of Cap and trade even the President has admitted that we will see big increases in energy bills. This is why he is setting up subsidies to help lower income people pay them. However that money is going to have to come from somewhere. You can only tax the upper bracket so much if you are planning to cut the biggest deficit in history in half as he has promised. So where will the money come from? I suppose we could just print more of it, we have gotten good at that lately.

Back