Having my Booze on Sunday, to help the econ.

'Thou shalt not murder' is also a religious law. Views against racism, are also religious laws. Most of the laws that you do, and do not, support are all based on one religious view or another. Incest is a religious based law.

So to say you refuse to abide by any religious laws, is to say there should be no laws at all. I wager you'd likely have a problem if everyone treated you as if there were no laws. But if you are to claim you shouldn't follow any religious laws, then you can't blame a mugger or thief who violates your right.

If you honestly believe that, then we don't have any argument. But I wager you are outrages, as any of us are, when we feel violated by another persons actions.

Once again, in your state, the people have a right to determine by which laws will be enforced in your state. If you have a problem with that, great. Start a drive in your state to change the laws. But the federal government, does not, or should not, have a right to over rule states rights.

Laws that are based only on one Religion are wrong. Do not murder, happens to actually be a idea that predates any known religion...it just happens to also be found in the bible. No Booze sales on Sunday....that has no logic, no moral value, no credible reason to it, outside of a few forms or Religion. Though I am sure if somehow the Muslim faith took over, and then they said woman cant drive..in this state and other laws found in S. Arabia...you would just say, well its the states right to do so....

If you cant base the law on logic and facts, and something other then your own personal faith...get it off the books.

Werbung:
'Thou shalt not murder' is also a religious law. Views against racism, are also religious laws. Most of the laws that you do, and do not, support are all based on one religious view or another. Incest is a religious based law.

So to say you refuse to abide by any religious laws, is to say there should be no laws at all. I wager you'd likely have a problem if everyone treated you as if there were no laws. But if you are to claim you shouldn't follow any religious laws, then you can't blame a mugger or thief who violates your right.

If you honestly believe that, then we don't have any argument. But I wager you are outrages, as any of us are, when we feel violated by another persons actions.

Once again, in your state, the people have a right to determine by which laws will be enforced in your state. If you have a problem with that, great. Start a drive in your state to change the laws. But the federal government, does not, or should not, have a right to over rule states rights.

Also where did I say the Federal government should force states to change the law? I think states should do it them-self and stop living in the dark ages...Maybe states should bring back legal witch burning or something as well.

Don't flatter yourself. We can buy booze 24/7 in California and they can still spend it faster than I can drink it.

Also where did I say the Federal government should force states to change the law? I think states should do it them-self and stop living in the dark ages...Maybe states should bring back legal witch burning or something as well.

Maybe we can just have mandated population reduction while we're at it. So quick to attack religions you don't understand, yes?

The dark ages is when people don't think for themselves. When you instantly attack anything you don't understand, that's living in the dark ages. Sort of like attacking Bush for over spending, while ignoring Obama's overspending. Or attacking Bush over the economy, while ignoring the causes of economic decline.

If you want to stop living in the dark ages, by all means. Go learn about these topics before you post on them.

Laws that are based only on one Religion are wrong. Do not murder, happens to actually be a idea that predates any known religion...it just happens to also be found in the bible. No Booze sales on Sunday....that has no logic, no moral value, no credible reason to it, outside of a few forms or Religion. Though I am sure if somehow the Muslim faith took over, and then they said woman cant drive..in this state and other laws found in S. Arabia...you would just say, well its the states right to do so....

If you cant base the law on logic and facts, and something other then your own personal faith...get it off the books.

Some religions we know that starting date for. Others, you don't actually know when they started. Just when was it that a man or a metaphor called Adam was first given instructions by God and people decided that it was wrong to kill? We don't know the date.

We could try to base everything on logic and facts but it is all too clear that the people around here who try to base everything on logic and facts really base their thinking on faith and think they base it only on logic and facts.

All laws are based on morals/ethics which are based on faith. All of them.

Maybe we can just have mandated population reduction while we're at it. So quick to attack religions you don't understand, yes?

The dark ages is when people don't think for themselves. When you instantly attack anything you don't understand, that's living in the dark ages. Sort of like attacking Bush for over spending, while ignoring Obama's overspending. Or attacking Bush over the economy, while ignoring the causes of economic decline.

If you want to stop living in the dark ages, by all means. Go learn about these topics before you post on them.

I dont need to know jack about why they say I cant buy booze on sunday...you know why? I AM NOT CHRISTIAN...your reasons mean jack and **** to me. Unless you have a good reason why I cant that is not in the bible , then it should not be law.

I dont need to know jack about why they say I cant buy booze on sunday...you know why? I AM NOT CHRISTIAN...your reasons mean jack and **** to me. Unless you have a good reason why I cant that is not in the bible , then it should not be law.

How about because the people of said state want it? OOoooo... a constitutional reason should work, don't you think?

Werbung:
....so the justification for banning sales of booze is religion? Or is it someones idea of religious fanaticism?

It started that way.

no one sold anything beer wine or hard stuff on sundays
then later beer and wine were fine every day but hard stuff not on sunday

our state started selling the hard stuff on sunday about 3 years ago

not sure how other states work

in oregon you have to go to a special store to get the hard stuff but beer and wine you can get when you buy your normal food and stuff

Back