Health Care; Orrin Hatch "Blows His Wad"!!!

Mr. Shaman

I just caught Orrin Hatch on the early-showing of Hardball; 5pm EST.

He voluntarily-admitted that U.S. health-care is 1/6th (16.67%) of the U.S.-economy!! :eek:

I'm wondering if he even realizes he'd just launched another "It's not ABOUT..." Republican-deflection?? :confused:

To date:

1. Iraq War: "It's not ABOUT Oil!!"

2. Health-Care: "It's not ABOUT Profits!!"

Werbung:
I just caught Orrin Hatch on the early-showing of Hardball; 5pm EST.

He voluntarily-admitted that U.S. health-care is 1/6th (16.67%) of the U.S.-economy!! :eek:

I'm wondering if he even realizes he'd just launched another "It's not ABOUT..." Republican-deflection?? :confused:

To date:

1. Iraq War: "It's not ABOUT Oil!!"

2. Health-Care: "It's not ABOUT Profits!!"

I'm fine with Health care being 1/16th of the economy. What you prefer it be? Oil? Cigarettes? Legalized cocaine? Really who cares.

The Iraq was wasn't about oil. Show me one single oil field in Iraq that we control due to the war?

Health care is about profits.... but then... EVERYTHING.... is about profits. No one anywhere does anything without there being some profit involved. Doctors don't practice unless they profit by it. People don't build buildings (like hospital buildings) unless they can profit by them. Cars are not made unless someone can profit from it. YOU wouldn't go to work unless you profited from doing that work.

Saying health care is about profits, is like saying people only work a job for pay check. WELL 'DUH' STUPID! Good thing we have Sherlock Shaman here to tell us the obvious. Clearly we need a doofus like him in charge!

Werbung:
Back