Hear ye, Hear ye: J.Biden to be Obama's VP running mate.

Shadow

J.Biden to be Obama's VP running mate.

Democratic sources confirm to CBS News that Delaware Senator Joe Biden will
be Barack Obama's vice presidential running mate.

Werbung:
Hear ye: J.Biden to be Obama's VP running mate.

Obama Chooses Biden as Running Mate

Senator Joseph R. Biden Jr. of Delaware will become Senator
Barack Obama's running mate, The New York Times has learned.
Mr. Biden made an early bid for the Democratic presidential
nomination

its been a while since I was this happy about anyone on any ticket for both sides...means if Obama/Biden win...for teh first time ever someone I wanted and voted for will hold Natinal office.

They really should turn them around to Biden/Obama
The news is going crazy with how Biden will save the day by attacking McCain and how he brings experience exc. How Biden will be able to go toe to toe with McCain on Russia and other issues.

He should just be the guy instead of "The One" The way they are talking, you would think the messiah will send Biden off to do his debates.

I dont know a ton about Biden but from what Obama said about him, I like him. Id probably vote for him if it wernt for the messiah tainting the ticket

its been a while since I was this happy about anyone on any ticket for both sides...means if Obama/Biden win...for teh first time ever someone I wanted and voted for will hold Natinal office.

What a GREAT DAY my friend!!!

I know you were pulling for Senator Biden... congratulations!

Senator Obama can now get on with the business of presenting his policy improvements to the American people and know someone with big time Foreign Affairs & National Security cred has his back. Someone who will be simply the best against the old school Republican attack machine.

Joe Biden is one guy that never lost his blue collar roots. A guy that much
like Senator Obama can rally support... especially that blue collar support!

And I'd say to the opposition this... Be careful what you stick out there. You may pull back a stump!

its been a while since I was this happy about anyone on any ticket for both sides

Me TOO!!! :):) The duo has what appears to be a nice balance of youth, vigor, enthusiasm , intelligence, maturity , experience and wisdom. Now , lets see how they work TOGETHER as a team.....

I dont know a ton about Biden but from what Obama said about him, I like him. Id probably vote for him if it wernt for the messiah tainting the ticket

stop the presses!! NoO, you hate Obama , and yet respect what he has to say about Biden. Ain't that a tad self contradictory???;)

Don't think he ever claimed to be the "messiah"......and he can't help it if the public sensationalizes him. Seems he is well aware that he can be sensational one day.....and a has been the next. That is "raw" US politics.

stop the presses!! NoO, you hate Obama , and yet respect what he has to say about Biden. Ain't that a tad self contradictory???;)

Don't think he ever claimed to be the "messiah"......and he can't help it if the public sensationalizes him. Seems he is well aware that he can be sensational one day.....and a has been the next. That is "raw" US politics.

The moron was reading off of a script what SOMEONE else wrote. The basic bio of the man.

I dont even like the way he said it

He did not say he is the messiah anymore than Jesus did but they both said they are THE ONE we have been waiting for

Werbung:
Obama introduced Biden as the next president, then did the famous uh uh next vice president.

Even he knows deep down he is far to stupid for the job, and thats why he needs Biden, thank god for Biden just incase America is stupid enough to put the idiot in the white house, we have someone to hold his hand.

Oh its going to be funny talking about Obamas brain :)

Back