Heaven Is for Real!

Gipper

This is wonderful.

I hope God forgives all you unbelievers.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/fox-friends/index.html#/v/4600541/new-book-claims-heaven-is-for-real/?playlist_id=86912

myself.png

http://www.heavenisforreal.net/

Heaven Is for Real is the true story of the four-year old son of a small town Nebraska pastor who during emergency surgery slips from consciousness and enters heaven. He survives and begins talking about being able to look down and see the doctor operating and his dad praying in the waiting room. The family didn't know what to believe but soon the evidence was clear.

Colton said he met his miscarried sister, whom no one had told him about, and his great grandfather who died 30 years before Colton was born, then shared impossible-to-know details about each. He describes the horse that only Jesus could ride, about how "reaaally big" God and his chair are, and how the Holy Spirit "shoots down power" from heaven to help us.

Told by the father, but often in Colton's own words, the disarmingly simple message is heaven is a real place, Jesus really loves children, and be ready, there is a coming last battle.

Werbung:
Like Art Linkletter said,,, Kids will say the darnest things! If God cant show me something or answer my prayers then hes a phony like Santa Claus.

Yup im the judge i say that invisable man above the sky is B.S!!!

And the deceased in heaven had actual wings. Yup, I am convinced.

That stupidity aside, if the likes of Rick and Gipper are going to be there, it is a place where I would not want to go...Constant rants of "Liberal!", "Liberal!", "Liberal!".

That stupidity aside, if the likes of Rick and Gipper are going to be there, it is a place where I would not want to go...Constant rants of "Liberal!", "Liberal!", "Liberal!".

I am so sorry to hear that bud. I really hoped we would meet in Heaven.

That aside, you don't get the pick where you go when you die. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...for YOU.

The Big Guy decides. So, I hope you are a good boy so I can give you a big hug in Heaven.

Hugs and Kisses from The Gipper!

xxxooo

I am so sorry to hear that bud. I really hoped we would meet in Heaven.

That aside, you don't get the pick where you go when you die. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...for YOU.

The Big Guy decides. So, I hope you are a good boy so I can give you a big hug in Heaven.

Hugs and Kisses from The Gipper!

xxxooo

I would hope that this subject would be too serious for levity.

We are all bad boys so the SUBSEQUENT good or bad actions after one's first sin are irrelevant. Faith is relevant and we would hope that believers would make it as easy as possible for a person to come to faith.

Politics and personal enmities will not be a barrier in heaven, but we can make them a barrier here.

It would be illogical to deprive yourself of anything good in an effort to spite some other person.

The story does not convince (nor can I say it is lacking) me either (maybe the intent of the book is not to convince people of anything - I don't know) but that does not mean that the existence of heaven should not be considered, and considered for the right reasons.

well gee that must be all the proof we need...someone wrote a book.

If the intent of the book is to provide proof, and that is a pretty big "if" since I doubt either of us have read the book, then neither of us are in a position to comment on the validity of the evidence without actually reading it.

Someone who mocks evidence they have not yet evaluated proves them self to be closed-minded.

If God cant show me something or answer my prayers then hes a phony like Santa Claus.

It may or may not be true that God has not shown you anything or that God has not answered your prayers but that does not mean that God is incapable of showing you things or answering your prayers.

It might also be that God has shown you things and you missed them or simply refuse to acknowledge them.

Dont waste your breath, hebrews 6:4-6 by your theology Im unforgivable...

I would caution against putting too much weight on passages with meanings that are not solidly and clearly apparent to all.

That verse seems to have two popular interpretations that many think are both valid.

The first is that an unbeliever who fully understands and has a small experience of the greatness of salvation, but without being saved, who rejects God, can never, at a later time accept salvation. I find this interpretation to be troubling as it supposes that the person tasted salvation without actually being saved; that the person accepted a meaningful crucifixion once that they cannot accept again. But if they accepted a crucifixion that was meaningful then in what way was there salvation only a "taste" rather than the real thing?

The other interpretation is that the passage refers to a Christian who is saved. It uses the word "if" to set up a hypothetical situation in which that person rejects God. Then it goes on to show that such a hypothetical situation would be an illogical argument and thus cannot be. This is consistent with Paul's other statement that a true believer cannot lose his faith.

Neither one of these is referenced in the unforgivable sin mentioned elsewhere in the bible. The best understanding of the unforgivable sin I have been able to grasp is that one who rejects God is unforgiven as long as he rejects God. This would be tautologically true.

I may be wrong about all three of those. Addressing the first interpretation as along time believer I do have a sense that no one is beyond the reach of God. Addressing the second interpretations I would say that there are many much more clear passages that state that true believers cannot fall away.

Werbung:
I would hope that this subject would be too serious for levity.

We are all bad boys so the SUBSEQUENT good or bad actions after one's first sin are irrelevant. Faith is relevant and we would hope that believers would make it as easy as possible for a person to come to faith.

Politics and personal enmities will not be a barrier in heaven, but we can make them a barrier here.

Yes it is a most serious subject. But, not to everyone as we have witnessed here. Many unbelievers think believers are FOOLS. That we believe in hocus pocus and all sorts of idioticy. They are much smarter than we are, you see.

So, it is impossible to have a serious conversation with them about God. But that said, I agree that we must try to inform them of the TRUTH.

Back