Helen Thomas dumped by her agency after hate-Israel comments

Little-Acorn

Yesterday Helen Thomas got dumped by her agency, as a result of her remarks about Jews in Israel.

And now, today ABC radio is announcing that she has "decided" to retire.

Sometimes there is justice.

--------------------------------------

http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.c...mas-dropped-by-her-speakers-agency/?src=busln

Helen Thomas Dropped by Her Speakers’ Agency

June 7, 2010, 10:55 am
By BRIAN STELTER

The longtime White House correspondent and columnist Helen Thomas was dropped by her speakers’ agency on Sunday after stating in a video clip that Israelis should “get the hell out of Palestine.”

thomas-2-190.jpg

Helen Thomas was dropped by her speakers’ agency on Sunday.Ms. Thomas’s comments were quickly condemned by former White House officials and the Anti-Defamation League. White House reporters said her front row seat in the White House press briefing room was unoccupied Monday morning.

On Monday morning the White House press secretary Robert Gibbs said Ms. Thomas’s remarks “were offensive and reprehensible.”

In the video clip, which was filmed on May 27 during a Jewish Heritage Celebration at the White House, an interviewer for the Web site RabbiLive.com, Rabbi David F. Nesenoff, asked Ms. Thomas, “Any comments on Israel? We’re asking everybody today.” She quickly remarked, “Tell them to get the hell out of Palestine.”

When the interviewer asked, “Where should they go?,” she asserted that they “go home” to Poland, Germany, the United States “and everywhere else.”

The video was posted to YouTube last week. RabbiLive says it will post a new statement about the video on Monday afternoon.

The video clip gained attention last Friday when the former Bush White House spokesman Ari Fleischer and others criticized Ms. Thomas’s comments.

Werbung:
So true...Send Helen The Racist Thomas back to wherever she comes from...
"For reasons I am not clear on, the White House press corps' own personal Delta Dawn, Helen Thomas, decided she needed to opine on the current state of affairs in the Middle East. Here's the transcript of Helen Thomas' truly frightening position: Q: 'Any comments on Israel?' Helen Thomas: 'Tell them to get the hell out of Palestine. [She laughs] Remember, these people [the Palestinians] are occupied and it's their land and it's not Germany and it's not Poland.' Q: 'So, where should they go? 'HT: 'They should go home.' Q: 'Where's home?' HT: 'Poland. Germany. And America and everywhere else.' Ok, let me stipulate that I am not an expert on Helen Thomas. Nevertheless, I am quite confident in stating that she is not of Native American heritage. Inasmuch as she was born in Kentucky in 1920, we must assume that she has, over the last 90 years, bought into the theory that if you have taken over a country for enough time, you sort of own it. But, under the Helen Thomas Theory of Primacy, all 310,000,000 people who falsely claim to be 'Americans' should immediately leave what we now call the United States and return to the country or region of the world from whence our ancestors came. Helen Thomas is a joke. The fact that she is a left-wing joke protects her from her White House briefing room colleagues. If she were a RIGHT-wing joke, there would have been demands that the Hearst Corporation immediately fire her for what amounts to hate speech, if not astonishing stupidity. Either she is too old to know what she's saying, or she knows what she's saying. Either way, her chair in the White House briefing room should be declared vacant." --political analyst Rich Galen

Has anyone ever seen Helen Thomas and Baghdad Bob in the same room at the same time?

A remarkable consistency in attitude and opinion between those two. You don't suppose.....?

Naah.

bagdad_bob_large.gif

Has anyone ever seen Helen Thomas and Baghdad Bob in the same room at the same time?

A remarkable consistency in attitude and opinion between those two. You don't suppose.....?

Naah.

bagdad_bob_large.gif

Oh I kiss Bob. What ever became of him?

Helen has always been revolting to me but I liked Bob.

I am glad ABC fired her. Now I with obama would say something about her mean words

How was she correct? Correct in saying they should go back to Germany and Poland? As if that is where they originated? If so somebody better let the rest of the descendants of ABRAHAM know.

Isn't that funny that both Jewish people and Arabic people are both the children of Abraham but only one has a right to be there according the tolerant left

I wish you were half as hard on illegal aliens coming into our country as you are the rightful people of Israel :(

Its very nice of them to "peacefully" destroy the Palestinians homes, take there land, and crush anything they have....Before there was a Israel...there was something funny there...peace....

And Maybe US should just treat Mexico like Palestine...invade, take some land till we get best positions we want to defend, and cut off any source of supplies to Mexico, and start bulldozing homes for new American Condos....There, you have your immigration reform.

Isn't that funny that both Jewish people and Arabic people are both the children of Abraham but only one has a right to be there according the tolerant left

I guess some of us live indecent times...you know where they Freaking lived there in our life time...not going back 2000 years. Maybe you can start the precedent...have all the Indians go invade peoples homes and say sorry we where here first...let the of so tolerant Right move there butts out and and be nice and peaceful about it.

I almost forgot..guess who was in the South west, Texas, Nevada, AZ< Cali....first...thats right Mexicans...so let the White Americans move out...thats your logic is it not?

I guess some of us live indecent times...you know where they Freaking lived there in our life time...not going back 2000 years. Maybe you can start the precedent...have all the Indians go invade peoples homes and say sorry we where here first...let the of so tolerant Right move there butts out and and be nice and peaceful about it.

I almost forgot..guess who was in the South west, Texas, Nevada, AZ< Cali....first...thats right Mexicans...so let the White Americans move out...thats your logic is it not?

I would support Natives fighting for their land back as long as they do it without government money.

the southwest was won in war, if the mexicans want it back they should fight for it and if they win the war its theirs.

I think that is part of the problem in Israel, it was given not fought for. Its too late to go back in time and have them fight for it, they have though fought to keep it and kicked butt in the 6 day war.

Anyway's I am glad the racist anti Jewish person Thomas was fired from her job for her disgusting words. Its one of the first times a lefty actually paid a price for their words and or actions.

I would support Natives fighting for their land back as long as they do it without government money.

the southwest was won in war, if the mexicans want it back they should fight for it and if they win the war its theirs.

I think that is part of the problem in Israel, it was given not fought for. Its too late to go back in time and have them fight for it, they have though fought to keep it and kicked butt in the 6 day war.

Anyway's I am glad the racist anti Jewish person Thomas was fired from her job for her disgusting words. Its one of the first times a lefty actually paid a price for their words and or actions.

Why is it that anti Israel always gets called anti Jewish..as if they are the same...you think I realy give a crap who is what Religion ( all wrong)...yet I clearly have great issue with Israel.....so do I hate Jews then?

And so you agree the Palestinians should have every right to fight for there land back?

also you believe that if you win land in a war, its ok...so might makes right...So when Iraq invaded Kuwait...since it won, we should have just let him have it..right?

Also how many people can they kill before you say the natives have crossed the line fighting back for there land?

Why is it that anti Israel always gets called anti Jewish..as if they are the same...you think I realy give a crap who is what Religion ( all wrong)...yet I clearly have great issue with Israel.....so do I hate Jews then?

And so you agree the Palestinians should have every right to fight for there land back?

also you believe that if you win land in a war, its ok...so might makes right...So when Iraq invaded Kuwait...since it won, we should have just let him have it..right?

Also how many people can they kill before you say the natives have crossed the line fighting back for there land?

I do not know if you are anti Jewish but wouldn't be shocked if you admitted you were. You said Thomas was right when she said that all the Jews need to get the hell out of palistine. Let me ask you? If i were to say that all the blacks need to get the hell out of America, would that not make me a racist? I think it would be a very racist thing to say and a very racist view point and show lack of tolerant thinking. Or does it not count when Thomas says it because it was just about Jews?

The palestinians have a right to fight for Israel, Islam won it in previous wars and have lost it and if they want to fight for it they have a right as do the Jewish people. I believe in reality, when a group fights for land and wins people consider it theirs. Do you think Texas and California are not part of the US?

First there are not enough Natives to fight for their land back but if they did they would be the ones slaughtered by the American government just like the first time. So the question should be how many would they lose before they gave up as in history.

Werbung:
It's always a hoot to hear these supporters of Palestinian terrorists simper that "they are only fighting for land that's rightfully theirs".

What bunk.

The so-called "Palestinian" militants are fighting to kill Jews. Their only goal, is to annihilate every one of them. Getting their land will be icing on the cake, as if expanding the amount of land under Arab domination by 0.9% makes the least amount of difference.

Note that every time the Israeli Jews DO turn land back over to the so-called "palestinians", or to Egypt, or to whoever the victim of the week is, the people who get it are using it to fire rockets, drive car bombs, or otherwise kill even more Jews, within six months... and making demands for even more land. It's stunning how blind you have to be, to not notice the pattern. Or to carefully avoid noticing it.

When one side has the total annihiliation of the other side as its primary goal (that's still listed in the Hamas charter, they haven't changed it since they were founded), it's kind of hard to compromise... to put it mildly. Unsurprisingly, every attempt at "compromise", every "Peace deal", falls apart. EVERY time. Without exception. Going back hundreds of years. And there's a reason for that.

How do we solve this problem? I don't know. The so-called "Palestinian" militants have been careful to make sure there is NO solution, except to kill every last Jew. Of course, another solution would be to kill every last so-called "Palestinian" militant. That's as unacceptable as the first solution... but when they want nothing but death and complete destruction, what alternatives are they leaving?

The really sad part, is the civilians on the so-called "Palestinian" side. Their situation is terrible, and not (much) of their own making. All they want, is to raise their kids and have peace - it's not them who want to kill Jews. They don't really care about Jews, one way or another. But they hysteria and murderous actions of their "leaders" are leaving no solution for them, either.

But the people who piously intone "it's only about getting their land back" are either murderous terrorists with their real goal in mind, or Useful Idiots who have swallowed the terrorists' line. Pretty pitiful specimens of humanity either way.

Back