Hello All

Mrmartyr

Hello, members of the house of politics. I hope that this is the forum I have been looking for. So I do have a question about the site, however I would first like to introduce myself.
I am fairly young, and just found my passion for politics and economics and the effect it has on the world. So as much as I would like to express my opinion I would like you to excuse my ignorance on some subjects, and some of my opinions may be ill-informed. I am here to learn, and I will tolerate any opinions from any ideaology.

As of right now the only question I have about the forum is if there is a balanced intergration of all parties and ideaologies?

Werbung:
Hello and welcome

I don't know if its balanced or not but we have all kinds. As you can tell from my name I dont like Obama. A few others dont either. Lots here love obama some are ron paul people and some ... some might be bob barr?

No matter what you believe in, I am sure you can find someone to disagree with you :)

Hello and welcome

I don't know if its balanced or not but we have all kinds. As you can tell from my name I dont like Obama. A few others dont either. Lots here love obama some are ron paul people and some ... some might be bob barr?

No matter what you believe in, I am sure you can find someone to disagree with you :)

There are both left wing and ring wing here, as well as loons. Welcome.

Werbung:
Welcome to the HOP!
deluxewelcomewagon.jpg

There are both left wing and ring wing here, as well as loons. Welcome.

Thats "Mr. Loon" to you sir... thank you very much! :)

Back