Hello everyone

Werbung:
so you think its best large companies who have only the goal of Profit...should do it? And what do you end up with? Many many people..with nothing

I think companies should be a part of it, but my wish is not too exclude the government. And that hasn't been the problem, the problem has been that the government wants to exclude the private sector. And for me it's not about profit, it's about the quality and the coverage. Now I believe if the Obama administration focused a little more on the quality and the options and at the same time looked at coverage, Americans will be getting somewhere. The problem with most of the British system today is that there's nearly no competition, so the service isn't good. When the private sector can be involved in this competition the fight between the patients will be so great that they have to give service to maintain themselves as a business. This is actually a very smart plan, because will give the patients the last say in everything, something I think is very brilliant for maintaining quality and coverage at the same time.

also we have people die in waiting rooms here, while people watch...and do nothing...don't think overcouding and not getting in fast is somehow a goverment issue....

I realize it's not only a government issue, but problems in the United States and here in the UK are very different. In the United States you don't have the coverage we do here, so of course we have an advantage, but the problem is that even with this advantage we still have issues with patients being placed in corridors and in bathrooms because the number of patients is higher than the numbers of vacant rooms. And this shows that even when you have system that Obama wants to implement on the American society, it' not good enough.

Welcome to the board, Diamond.

Since you've already been sucked into a discussion of a US political issue, let me ask this one:

Would you trade your system of medical care for that of the USA?

Or would you just rather tinker a little with what you have?

Werbung:
Welcome to the board, Diamond.

Since you've already been sucked into a discussion of a US political issue, let me ask this one:

Would you trade your system of medical care for that of the USA?

Or would you just rather tinker a little with what you have?

Thank you. :)

I wouldn't like to trade anything, I believe the health care that's currently in America and the health care here are each our own tasks. I'd start changing some of the system, from a monopolized government run into more competition.

Back