Hello everyone!

Werbung:
What I've learned here so far:

If you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce, it tastes much more like prunes than rhubarb does.... Now you tell me what you know.

zzzzzzGroucho_Marx.jpg

Hi yerlambreeze and welcome to our forum. Just for a headsup, if you're a rightie you're going to find something in common with bigrob, Andy, Genseneca, abomination, PLC, and a few others who are less active.

If you're a leftie you're going to enjoy my company, Popeye, libsmasher, Juegenen, and a few other nice and amusing people.

Not all but most of the others are just confused.

Hi yerlambreeze and welcome to our forum. Just for a headsup, if you're a rightie you're going to find something in common with bigrob, Andy, Genseneca, abomination, PLC, and a few others who are less active.

If you're a leftie you're going to enjoy my company, Popeye, libsmasher, Juegenen, and a few other nice and amusing people.

Not all but most of the others are just confused.

why would a Liberal enjoy Libsmasher? unless they just like easy targets :)

and odd how you cant put me on a side, cuz i rock. I stand in the middle hated by all :)

Hi there and welcome to the forum. Post away, be respectful, and if you have any issues, give the mods a message.

Werbung:
Back