Hello from UShadItComing

That's what the Nazis would have said Rob, and then they got to suffer the other extreme which is victor's justice. Your country is just starting to get it's deserved comeuppance now but it's not going to be in the courts.

You convicted these marines in your mind without knowing any evidence whatsoever. Then when charges are dropped and there is a lack of evidence to convict anyone, you claim it is because the court is unfair, again knowing nothing about the situation.

The US does not recognize the World Court for this very reason. We do not want to send our soldiers anywhere and have them subject to laws and treaties that we never signed and are not a party to.

Werbung:
You convicted these marines in your mind without knowing any evidence whatsoever. Then when charges are dropped and there is a lack of evidence to convict anyone, you claim it is because the court is unfair, again knowing nothing about the situation.

Actually I don't remember having an opinion before they were found not guilty but I may have. Why not refresh my memory to give you something useful to do? But I'm sure the court is unfair because I just know that murderers are being released in most cases and furthermore, any American who kills an Iraqi is a murderer. Simply because the war is illegal and immoral. If the world saw justice there would be a whole lot of them convicted of murder.

The US does not recognize the World Court for this very reason. We do not want to send our soldiers anywhere and have them subject to laws and treaties that we never signed and are not a party to.

The US does not recognize the Worl Court because it is guilty of crimes against humanity and knows any impartial world court would decide against those who are guilty. Get a life Rob.

Actually I don't remember having an opinion before they were found not guilty but I may have. Why not refresh my memory to give you something useful to do? But I'm sure the court is unfair because I just know that murderers are being released in most cases and furthermore, any American who kills an Iraqi is a murderer. Simply because the war is illegal and immoral. If the world saw justice there would be a whole lot of them convicted of murder.

So since Canada supports the war I suppose all of your soldiers are guilty of conspiracy to commit murder right? Your argument that any Iraqi person who dies is murder is the weakest legal argument I have ever heard.

The US does not recognize the Worl Court because it is guilty of crimes against humanity and knows any impartial world court would decide against those who are guilty. Get a life Rob.

Actually, we do not recognize the World Court for exactly the reason I said. We will not be held accountable to laws that we never agreed to and did not sign. Get a clue.

So since Canada supports the war I suppose all of your soldiers are guilty of conspiracy to commit murder right? Your argument that any Iraqi person who dies is murder is the weakest legal argument I have ever heard.

And soldier who takes part in an illegal war and murders others can be found guility of murder if the charges are pursued. That was a very successful legal argument at Nuremburg.

Actually, we do not recognize the World Court for exactly the reason I said. We will not be held accountable to laws that we never agreed to and did not sign. Get a clue.

It would make little difference whether or not you recognize the World Court if your military leaders were ever apprehended and charged with murder in the Hague. Your clue to consider is that the Nazis didn't subscribe to victor's justice at Nuremburg.

And soldier who takes part in an illegal war and murders others can be found guility of murder if the charges are pursued. That was a very successful legal argument at Nuremburg.

I do not think you can compare rounding up a race of people and gassing them to death with the motivation of the elimination of a race can be equated to fighting a counter-insurgency.

It would make little difference whether or not you recognize the World Court if your military leaders were ever apprehended and charged with murder in the Hague. Your clue to consider is that the Nazis didn't subscribe to victor's justice at Nuremburg.

It would make a difference. Because the Nazi's had no power when they were tried, whereas the United States is the most powerful nation in the world. I can guarantee you this, if some foreign court tried to hall off Bush for anything, even if Obama was the President, he would not let it stand.

Bigbob wrote:
I do not think you can compare rounding up a race of people and gassing them to death with the motivation of the elimination of a race can be equated to fighting a counter-insurgency.

I think you must mean that you can't gas a counter-insurgency by rounding up a bunch of people with who can't stop gassing off at their south ends by fighting against car racing.

And don't be so sure about Balack Obama protecting Bush if somebody wants to 'hall' him off. Even if the want to 'haul' him off! Would Bush help Obama if the boys in pointy hats and bedsheets got him?

the boys in pointy hats and bedsheets

Obsess much?
ace-ventura.jpg

Werbung:
Jim Carey? I hate that silly buffoon.

And what's your point in posting all those pictures you always give us? Do you think you are scoring some points with them. You should know that grownups just look at them and groan because they illustrate nothing more than your own immaturity.

Back