Hello, I'm new, etc.

Cdajen

I love politics and I'm passionate about debate. I've been looking for a new forum to participate in, and I'm hoping I've found it. I generally play nicely with others. I'm never afraid to speak my mind. Please, come say hello

Werbung:
Welcome, Cdajen! Probably the easiest way to make friends around here is to pick a fight. So, you might try getting into one of the forums with a controversial subject and throwing down the gauntlet. Don't be afraid to spit in their eyes!

Pidgey

I've been surveying the topics..I can see some potential future debates. I'm not one not one to start "fights" but I'm all for spirited disagreements.

It amounts to the same thing when there's a computer screen in between the combatants. This forum is currently at a low ebb with respect to the quantity of combatants by the way. There are actually comments by the moderators here and there lamenting the banned members who made things interesting--they really do miss them. That said, you probably really oughta' get in there and pick the aforementioned fights else there might not be much to talk about. Go get 'em, Tiger!

Pidgey

Werbung:
Back