Hello to all...

gtanner79

Glad to see this board is here. I consider myself Independent - or just a thinker. I tend to side with issues rather than parties.

I think it's great to see all this discussion going on - how else are we going to figure things out and make up our minds?

I also have a start-up board myself, but I'm guessing I can't post the link here. Oh well, I'll just join the fray for now.

Werbung:
Big up from the UK buddy. I'm one of the mods here, and I'd have to agree with you, its better to side on the issue than the party, but the elections just don't work that way... Most people call me a 'liberal' anyway...

PM me your board please, I like new forums.

Hope you like the forum,

Jack.

it seems kind of silly that a board which rests on the ideology of information gathering and sharing would find insurrection in posting a link to another board. It's not a competing market and I for one always welcome more outlets to discuss, broaden, and expand. While I can see the issue with coming to, posting your link, and running off, I personally see no harm nor foul in allowing us the opportunity to see your forum. While I'm not fresh and on the up and up with this forums internal rules regarding such, I cannot be led to believe that you'd garner any ill will if you were to link it since you obviously did not come with intent to spam the forum with your own link, that itself should absolve you. Link away please, I do request.

Werbung:
I don't make the rules here, I just mod.

However, the reason for this seems to be that on internet forums, there is a high ratio of people who whinge about rules applying for one person and not another. Therefore, to stop petty pathetic arguments about spamming, the whole thing gets banned.

Back