Hello to everyone

heyjude

I heard about you on another forum I don't want to be part of any more. Too much hate. I am liberal on some issues, conservative on others. I might be a Libertarian if they were willing to take care of those who have no other way to exist, like the severely handicapped. I am an atheist, and retired.

Werbung:
I might be a Libertarian if they were willing to take care of those who have no other way to exist, like the severely handicapped. .

Welcome to the forum and we're all glad to have you, but I have to ask in light of the quote above:

Are you sure you know what libertarianism is?

I heard about you on another forum I don't want to be part of any more. Too much hate. I am liberal on some issues, conservative on others. I might be a Libertarian if they were willing to take care of those who have no other way to exist, like the severely handicapped. I am an atheist, and retired.

Hello Jude!

Welcome to House of Politics!

We hope you enjoy it here!

Well, I have read about it several times. Have always had that one hang up with it. Am I wrong? I am always happy to be educated.

Werbung:
Well, I have read about it several times. Have always had that one hang up with it. Am I wrong? I am always happy to be educated.

That's the spirit. Except you should reconsider my existence.

Welcome to my house.

Back