1. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by drippinhun, May 28, 2007.

1. drippinhun

drippinhun Well-Known Member

I'm drippinhun. I've been doing this political chat board thing for about thirteen years now. I'm an extreme leftist with extreme right tendancies and I'm not always correct. So we'll see. I despise the current administration and have little respect for most of the previous ones. I hate the Republican Party and I wouldn't give a warm bucket of spit to the Democratic group. The politicians since I've been alive who I find I agree with on certain principles are George McGovern, Pat Buchanan, Paul Wellstone, and Mike Gravel. I am anti-war and believe our military budget should be halved. Conversely, I believe that national service should be compulsory. I don't believe in globalization, amnesty for illegal immigration or the concept of rehabilitation for criminals. I think half of our laws on the books need to be discarded. I could go on for days, but I believe we will get to know each other in time.

2. Multigraph

Multigraph Member

Welcome drippin hun!

We just hope that your extreme views don't cloud your judgment!

3. Gamingperson

Gamingperson Member

Welcome to House of Politics!