Hello

nickebentley

Hello Everyone

As you may be able to tell this is my first entry.

I have reached the stage where I am appalled at the state of politics in the UK. I am amazed that so many MP's and their hangers on were surprised at the latest election results. Do they not realise that the general public has become so disenfranchised from the political process that they can neither see the point in voting or the possible change they may make. The more radical parties win in this situation as they tend to have a base level of dedicated following.

I'm not strong on history but I do remember that we should learn from it. Surely there are some similarities between now and the 1930's. Recession, disenfranchisement, corruption, poor foreign policy and irresponsible media all played a part in WWII. Sound familiar?

Would love to know your views on this!

NB

Werbung:
Hello Everyone

As you may be able to tell this is my first entry.

I have reached the stage where I am appalled at the state of politics in the UK. I am amazed that so many MP's and their hangers on were surprised at the latest election results. Do they not realise that the general public has become so disenfranchised from the political process that they can neither see the point in voting or the possible change they may make. The more radical parties win in this situation as they tend to have a base level of dedicated following.

I'm not strong on history but I do remember that we should learn from it. Surely there are some similarities between now and the 1930's. Recession, disenfranchisement, corruption, poor foreign policy and irresponsible media all played a part in WWII. Sound familiar?

Would love to know your views on this!

NB

Hello and welcome,

are you from the UK?

Good lord another Brit.............. welcome to the HOP!!

And as for the state of UK politics.....yup totally agree..... it sucks! We can chat a bit about that further....... anyway which part of the UK are you from?

Werbung:
Back