Help Rally to Support Dennis Kucinich's Right to Debate on Jan. 15 in Las Vegas

ProgressiveBoy

The action of NBC rescinding Congressman Kucinich’s invitation to the Nevada debate Jan. 15 is unfortunate for them. This reflects the stronghold the corporations have on the public media…and we pay for it. We know General Electric owns NBC and we know the business they do. NBC is attracting multiple spotlights toward their policy of denying the American public their right to the airwaves and access to information about who they choose to lead their country. Our feelings are that the public will react and support us even more.

We ask if possible, for you to join us before the debate at 3pm in front of the Cashman Center (300 Las Vegas Blvd.) for a rally in support of Dennis Kucinich’s right to debate. For more details please call the Las Vegas office at (702) 477-0019.

http://www.Dennis4President.com

Werbung:
Kucinich and every other nutcase doesn't have any right to the "public" airwaves.
Id like to know how one defines who is a nutcase and isnt, but under these circumstances why not let him in the debate? The moderators ignore him anyways and the "front runners" dominate the entire deal. I say let him sit down with the other candidates. Who is it hurting to have him there?

Werbung:
Kucinich and every other nutcase doesn't have any right to the "public" airwaves. ;)

To smash libs you must first smash the right to free speech, which is easy to do when you control the media to suit your wishes.... I salute you my constitution condemning conservative counterpart...I truly do....

Back