Here we go again! Racist remarks from the left. Jimmy Kimmel his racist joke

steveox

Protesters Pound ABC Studios, Call for Jimmy Kimmel's Firing

Jimmy Kimmel is in hot water!

On Saturday, hundreds of protesters targeted ABC Studios in Burbank, Houston, and Phoenix to protest the Oct. 16 segment of "Jimmy Kimmel Live" where one of the late night host's tiniest guests suggested that we should "kill everyone in China."

The comment was made by a young boy during an unscripted segment called "Kids' Table," after Kimmel asked a roundtable of children how the United States should repay its $1.3 trillion debt to China. Both ABC and Kimmel have since apologized for the comment, and are no longer airing "Kids' Table."

ABC said at the time, "We offer our sincere apology. We would never purposefully broadcast anything to upset the Chinese community, Asian community, anyone of Chinese descent, or any community at large. Our objective is to entertain." Kimmel added, "I just want to say I am sorry. I apologize. It was certainly not my intent to upset anyone."

However, Chinese-American groups and protesters refuse to accept the apology. ABC Studios has not responded to Yahoo TV's request for comment regarding the protests.

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/p...call-for-jimmy-kimmel-s-firing-214414901.html

Remember when Rush Limbaugh said this?

Now the left N.O.W womens groups targeted Rushs advertisers. and remember Harry Reid said this about Obama?

He was re-elected And who can forget this recently ?
Wheres Al Shrapton? Wheres Jessie Jackson? Wheres NAACP? Where are they?

Werbung:
And What about David Letterman on this??
Where was the N.O.W? And he wasn't fired. What about Bill Maher?
Where was the N.O.W? Why wasn't both of these clowns fired ?

So ....

Let me get this straight steve .... you are offended by the double standard of the left always getting away with showing their racism and you are also offended by the singing of the National Anthem at sporting events ....

Hmm .... yeah, that make sense to me ..... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Werbung:
So ....

Let me get this straight steve .... you are offended by the double standard of the left always getting away with showing their racism and you are also offended by the singing of the National Anthem at sporting events ....

Hmm .... yeah, that make sense to me ..... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Well National Anthem at sporting events is a waste of time. Just play the damn game!

Back