Here we go again

bododie

Can anyone verify a reliable source that we can agree on, regarding Supreme Justice Souter demanding the vault copy of Obama's birth certificate by December 1st? There are several sources, but some induce balking on this board. Is this just a rehash of old news?

Werbung:
Can anyone verify a reliable source that we can agree on, regarding Supreme Justice Souter demanding the vault copy of Obama's birth certificate by December 1st? There are several sources, but some induce balking on this board. Is this just a rehash of old news?

I know the case went to him but I never heard if he actually read it.

The man who filed that suite said he will file and keep filing till its resolved.
I think its a good idea, I think we should have this info on ANY president. A president to come in the future as well as lord obama

where did you hear that he asked for the vault copy

I'm starting to wonder if perhaps a certain line on the birth certificate is blank....

on Philip Berg's website he posted the documents. It does seem that the messiah has till December 1st to show the vault copy of his birth certificiate. I wonder what the S. Court will do if he flips them the bird instead :)

For Immediate Release: - 11/07/08

For Further Information Contact:
Philip J. Berg, Esquire
555 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-2531
Cell (610) 662-3005 U.S. Supreme Court No. 08 - 570
(610) 825-3134
(800) 993-PHIL [7445]
Fax (610) 834-7659

philjberg@obamacrimes.com

U. S. SUPREME COURT AWAITS RESPONSE TO
BERG'S WRIT OF CERTIORARI
FROM OBAMA, DNC and Co-DEFENDANTS
(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 11/07/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney
who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of
“qualifications” to serve as President of the United States filed a Writ of Certiorari in the
United States Supreme Court on October 30, 2008, requesting review of the United States
District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Judge Surrick’s Dismissal of Philip J.
Berg’s lawsuit against Barack H. Obama, Jr., the DNC and the other co-Defendants.
Accordingly, the U. S. Supreme Court has set dates in which Barack Obama, the DNC
and all co-Defendants are to respond to the Writ, which is on or before December 1,
Mr. Berg remarked today, “I look forward to receiving Defendant Obama's
response to the Writ and am hopeful the U. S. Supreme Court will review Berg v. Obama.
I believe Mr. Obama is not a constitutionally-qualified natural-born citizen and is
ineligible to assume the office of President of the United States.”
C:\Documents and Settings\Geoff\Desktop\OBAMA CRIMES\Obama Press Release 11 07 2008 A.doc
Mr. Berg’s case, Berg vs. Obama was dismissed from the United States District
Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Docket # 08-cv-4083 for lack of standing.
Mr. Berg filed a Writ of Certiorari for review of the case and an injunction to stay the
election pending review. Justice Souter denied the injunction. It is expected that the
Court will decide whether or not to review Berg v. Obama after the Defendants file their
response, and Mr. Berg has replied to the Defendant’s response.
The Defendants' response is due by December 1st and Mr. Berg's reply will be
submitted thereafter.
# # #
* * For copies of all Court Pleadings, go to
obamacrimes.com
C:\Documents

What's reliable to you, MSNBC?? Main stream media won't cover this story. Same old sh*t they did during the campaign.

http://www.obamacrimes.com/

Search the web yourself. What I have found looks convincing to me. Nobama created the controversy. This isn't the only issue. All he has to do is disclose the requires docs for a presidential candidate. Nuff said.

you people are hopeless. really come on people move on you lost, he was a US Senator with Security clearance you don't think they know where he was born and if he is a US Citizen by now? Also on some other thread was posted yet someone else who had verified it, you just did not care to believe it again.

you people are hopeless. really come on people move on you lost, he was a US Senator with Security clearance you don't think they know where he was born and if he is a US Citizen by now? Also on some other thread was posted yet someone else who had verified it, you just did not care to believe it again.

A US Senator is not actually cleared the same way a normal security check is done. A US Senator automatically gets the clearance by virtue of being elected.

While I think the whole birth certificate argument is bogus, saying he was a Senator with a security clearance by no means clears up the issue.

If we lost, you lost too. Remember the President, is president over everyone. If he is awful, no one will be exempt from his horridness.

As for the issue at hand. Like I said before, it's not hard. Just show the stupid certificate, and clear everything up. Obama could end this issue in mere minutes. Instead of complaining about people questioning a legitimate issue, why don't you complain to Obama to show the stupid certificate and end the whole problem?

A US Senator is not actually cleared the same way a normal security check is done. A US Senator automatically gets the clearance by virtue of being elected.

While I think the whole birth certificate argument is bogus, saying he was a Senator with a security clearance by no means clears up the issue.

Actually, anyone questioning Barack Hussein Obama, is surely RACIST!
I mean , come on where were you when the contest started? Are you now afraid this clown is a fraud . He is not a fraud , he is what he says he is, an AGENT of CHANGE. Radical Anti- American change but change nevertheless! SUFFER you JACKALS!!

you forgot that fact I pointed out that they have shown the birth cirtiificate as well, and it was said legit, and yes People still dont care becuse they want to belive this retarded chain email bull**** over anything that would disprove it.

If we lost, you lost too. Remember the President, is president over everyone. If he is awful, no one will be exempt from his horridness.

As for the issue at hand. Like I said before, it's not hard. Just show the stupid certificate, and clear everything up. Obama could end this issue in mere minutes. Instead of complaining about people questioning a legitimate issue, why don't you complain to Obama to show the stupid certificate and end the whole problem?
I believe he has, just no one cares...was a whole thread about it in Elecions...

Werbung:
you forgot that fact I pointed out that they have shown the birth cirtiificate as well, and it was said legit, and yes People still dont care becuse they want to belive this retarded chain email bull**** over anything that would disprove it.

Well, I do agree with you. I am not convinced that the whole argument over his birth certificate means much of anything.

But, I have heard people make the case that since he is a Senator he would already have been cleared due to his clearance, and that argument is not accurate.

Back